Rate this woman

Brock Landers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Hades" - shares with us the results of a recent sortie of his sniper reconnaissance company in Serebryany Lesnichestvo. As shown in the footage, the guys had a nice hunt. At least two enemy’s were eliminated, but this is only what was filmed. 

Your Sniper

DIARY OF AN AUROR

This is a very old sniper trick that I spotted right away, 00:20 second "Hades" shoots uke purposely in the leg looks around to see if anyone will come to his rescue (no one) and only then finishes him off. 

A 50 y/o Family Lawyer...

Katie-McAteer-200x300.jpeg

Katie McAteer graduated from the University of Illinois in 1996 with a B.A. in Sociology. After working at a community mental health center in Chicago, she returned to U of I in 2000 to get her Juris Doctor and has practiced law for almost twenty years. She received her family and divorce mediation certificate in 2020. Katie is passionate about mediation because she has personally experienced the emotional and financial devastation of a contested divorce in court. She is now happily divorced and lives with her two teenagers, 3 cats, and one dog in Arlington Heights.

I truly believe that, when possible, mediation is far and away the best method for resolving the issues related to the dissolution of a marriage and custody of minor children. Based on my traumatic experience in the Cook County Domestic Relations system, the main benefit I see of mediation is the level of control over their lives the parties can retain.

Katie McAteer

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Went to HS and College with her, no big mystery.  Sharp as a razer.

Anyway, glad to Have shared , she looks as good now as she did 30 + years ago 

How did that college work out for you? Did it prepare you for being an uber driver?