Brock Landers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I worked 20+ years in my field you condescending c ocksucker.  I do whatever I please now

So you blew all of your money gambling during those 20+ years, and now when you should be retired, instead you're busy driving Uber to make ends meat?  Wow some brag about doing whatever you please.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So you blew all of your money gambling during those 20+ years, and now when you should be retired, instead you're busy driving Uber to make ends meat?  Wow some brag about doing whatever you please.

Get your head out of your ass moron, I do whatever I please, I don't "need to make ends meet"

44 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I worked 20+ years in my field you condescending c ocksucker.  I do whatever I please now

Lets run it down, you worked 20 years in your field, then you declared multiple bankruptcies, tried and failed at truck driving, then uber and who knows what else?

Looks to me like you're floundering sir.

12 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

It's good extra cash, you see how I travel and eat in restaurants often, very very little comes from my pocket 

Cmon man, you couldn't beg, borrow or steal a lousy 5 grand to post up with jimmy for our bet - despite being given an extra day - then in a final act of debasement you tried the invoice angle which NO ONE was going to fall for. :deemer

I will give you credit for having a extremely high threshold for public humiliation.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Lets run it down, you worked 20 years in your field, then you declared multiple bankruptcies, tried and failed at truck driving, then uber and who knows what else?

Looks to me like you're floundering sir.

You're a god damn idiot, plain and simple.

So fuck off

44 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Cmon man, you couldn't beg, borrow or steal a lousy 5 grand to post up with jimmy for our bet - despite being given an extra day - then in a final act of debasement you tried the invoice angle which NO ONE was going to fall for. :deemer

I will give you credit for having a extremely high threshold for public humiliation.

He SAVED You Money...

Weren't you claiming that Mayorkas would be removed?

6 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Still don't have it. Just look at your current situation.

Like I said before Broke, if you're winning there's something wrong with the fucking scoreboard.

The damn thing may be missing a few BOLTS and WIRES

-SLICKFAZZER-