John Boy Update!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

No my girlfriend's sister. Was going to text her and see how the fruit cocktail in the psych is but she probably stuck her finger down her throat and threw it up already.

@Jimmy Hoffa Too soon?

Not too soon.

Send her over some infant toys to play with while she's in the nursery.

7 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

I'm dealing with general contractors while my girlfriend sleeps in, and her mother celebrates her 7th year "relationship" anniversary in New Hampshire.

"I think he's dying...let's go to New Hampshire and celebrate 🍾."

Her mother is why I hate most people. Stupid, lazy, and totally insane. After her grandmother passed away, my girlfriend's mother charged $20,000 to the dead woman's credit card.

that's officially called the landers

On 3/17/2024 at 3:11 PM, PatrickBateman said:

No my girlfriend's sister. Was going to text her and see how the fruit cocktail in the psych is but she probably stuck her finger down her throat and threw it up already.

@Jimmy Hoffa Too soon?

They don't let you have your phone in a true psych ward.. 

6 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Looks like he is moving out. Told his daughter he doesn't want to be here.

Sorry our house is not a nursing home and you actually have to pick up after yourself.

FUKK YOU SIR and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

So, when does he leave? As much as you despise him and it will be a relief, there will be an odd feeling as well. Just a heads up. 

John Boy moving out! Text exchange:

I had a conversation with my dad I will be looking for a place for him near me. He knows how you feel and doesn't want to be there, he adores xxxxxx and does not want her stressed out.

Probably didn't admit his part in any of this but that's par for the course when dealing with John. I don't enjoy cleaning his urine off our bathroom floor every day. 

You just have no feelings when it comes to elderly and dementia.  He is not doing it on purpose.  

So putting his cheerio box on the dishwasher while the recycling bin is a foot away is dementia related? He can eat, drink beer, and watch TV all day. Let's us clean up after him. Always ALL about John and not the actual homeowners.

And if his dementia is that bad, he shouldn't be living with people who have jobs and lives. Residential treatment, not xxxxxx and I.

I have nothing else to say to you, your previous text and what you said to her sister shows how uncaring you are,  I'm not getting into this with you.  

The same sister who's talked shit behind my back and continues to lie about her drug use? 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

That's embarrassing. 

Now your neighbors are whispering. 

Had to verbally whip his ass again this morning. Told him to not open his door when people are standing at the side door. Dude can't not be on top of everyone.

Slammed his door like a child and that was all she wrote.

I remember we had to stop by his house on the way to my girlfriend's grandfather's funeral. This asshole asked my girlfriend to go buy him alcohol.

What a fucking jerk.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He's drinking??

That makes him a threat to your sobriety and thus makes you a threat to his granddaughters's stability.

Evict with extreme prejudice. 

My point 👉 👈 exactly. He's a threat to myself, my girlfriend, and our dogs.

Guy tried telling me something about finances so I countered with "I have more money saved than you made in your life."

He was and is a lousy drunk. Fucking ungrateful ape.