PatrickBateman

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2024 at 1:47 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Old drunks are pathetic.

I have no patience for them, their blabbering or their needs.

This morning Ronald told my girlfriend to plug in the gas powered snowblower.

Guy thinks he's the Elon Musk of EV snowblowers.

Guess he didn't consider what to do with a gas powered snowblower once it's plugged in.

I tried plugging my gas powered car into an outlet, but couldn't find a long enough extension cord.

It's fucking gas powered and doesn’t need to be plugged in.

I loosened up the icicles on the roof so hopefully one will fall on his head.

And thought it would be a good idea to carry a heavy ass day bed up the stairs in it's original box.

You open the box and carry the pieces up. 

I mean what the fuck. 

Edited by PatrickBateman
FUCK JOHN BOY

Girlfriend had to talk me off a ledge last night. I literally was a walking terror for 8 hours.

Told her that if he creeps up from behind again, I'll punch him right in that fat stupid face of his and claim self defense.

Don't look at me. Don't talk to me. Don't give your opinion on how we should remove snow. Stop staring at friends or general contractors. Stop starting from behind your door like a weirdo. Stop pissing on the floors. Stop haunting. Stop lingering. Stop coming into bathrooms when you know damn well people are in there. NO one gives a flying fuck about what you have to say. AND for a farm you don't jack about shit. Mr. Mechanical can't figure out how to use a computer or cell phone. Has never surfed the web once.

Your kids and most of your grandchildren can't stand you. Your wife was miserable for most of her life. You're an uneducated willfully ignorant ungrateful baboon.

And now you get to be where you've deserved to be your entire drunk life. Alone. By yourself. With no one around to wait on you hand and foot. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

^^^^

THIS is why I'm always nice to my kids.

You can't be a dick your whole life and then approach your kids later when you're old and need help. That ship sailed...

He's totally hapless because women babied him. Guy never had an interest in learning technology, finances, history, politics, art, or sports.

His granddaughter had to clean him up a few times after he pissed himself drinking 10 whiskeys a day.

Extremely socially awkward. Mendoza line like IQ. Can't do anything like heat food in a microwave. Stopped driving because he's a spastic driver and wanted everyone to drive him around. Everyone is stupid including doctors, judges, and police officers. He knows everything about anything when he doesn't know shit about Jack shit. Guy belongs in a zoo not a house. He can piss anywhere he wants. 

He's a worthless drunk.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

No interest in Art?

fuckin' savage

You get my point. It's like living with an autistic caveman. Guy thinks it's appropriate to barge in on people while they are in the bathroom because he can't handle talking to people who show up at our door.

Take a fucking Valium already. Hopefully he'll choke on it.

9 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

You get my point. It's like living with an autistic caveman. Guy thinks it's appropriate to barge in on people while they are in the bathroom because he can't handle talking to people who show up at our door.

I was being serious.

Even the dimmest wit can find appreciation in Art, Music and Creative Pursuits...

I would have been an Art major in college if it weren't for pesky needs like food, clothing and shelter.

ah ok

The Mendoza Line is baseball jargon for a . 200 batting average, the supposed threshold for offensive futility at the Major League level. It derives from light-hitting shortstop Mario Mendoza, who failed to reach . 200 five times in his nine big league seasons.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I was being serious.

Even the dimmest wit can find appreciation in Art, Music and Creative Pursuits...

I would have been an Art major in college if it weren't for pesky needs like food, clothing and shelter.

He's borderline something. Trying to argue with people about plugging in a gas powered snowblower 😂

Posted (edited)

Another fun John Boy fact.

Ronald grew up on an island but doesn't know how to swim. 

I find it extremely disturbing that some adults don't know how to swim. You jump into the water and flap your arms. Or float on your back.

Don't go into full blown panic mode because you're swimming in something that makes up a majority of your body.

Edited by PatrickBateman
FUKK JOHN BOY AND FUCK CANADA

18 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

A's mom did this to us as well, but we couldn't put a lock on the door or she would have locked herself in creating an entirely new issue... 

2 hours ago, Blondie said:

A's mom did this to us as well, but we couldn't put a lock on the door or she would have locked herself in creating an entirely new issue... 

Well this morning he got aggravated because I asked him not to go into the bathroom while I'm cleaning it. He has a Brita in his room so there's no need for a sink. Guy does things to push buttons and cries foul when I check him.

More arguing this morning which led to him getting in my face with a clenched fist.

Told him to do it. Because...he's not a US citizen and I'll do everything I can to have him deported if he lays his hands on me.

I said some really nasty things but this clowns head is 8 inches thick.

Pack your shit John Boy, and you will not be at our wedding.

Fucking guy is unintelligent, uneducated, socially awkward, and delusional. Needs my girlfriend as his therapist for 45 minutes a day.

Move your shit and get out. Or jump in front of a car. I don't give a flying fuck.

2 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

My girlfriend's grandfather is not a US citizen. He's from Canada and holds a Green Card. Guy has been in this country for 60 years and is still on a Green Card.

oh my bad.  It's her grandpappy.  Makes much more sense now.  When do you expect him to leave?