John Boy Update!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

oh my bad.  It's her grandpappy.  Makes much more sense now.  When do you expect him to leave?

ASAP. I'm no longer willing to clean up his financial mistakes or his daughter's financial irresponsibility. I don't know what kind of a "man" would move into his young granddaughter and boyfriend's house and expect people to clean up after him and entertain him.

Fuck that guy. Never bothered learning to invest his money and lives off of $1,700 per month.

11 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

ASAP. I'm no longer willing to clean up his financial mistakes or his daughter's financial irresponsibility. I don't know what kind of a "man" would move into his young granddaughter and boyfriend's house and expect people to clean up after him and entertain him.

Fuck that guy. Never bothered learning to invest his money and lives off of $1,700 per month.

Are you guys getting that 1700?

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Well this morning he got aggravated because I asked him not to go into the bathroom while I'm cleaning it. He has a Brita in his room so there's no need for a sink. Guy does things to push buttons and cries foul when I check him.

More arguing this morning which led to him getting in my face with a clenched fist.

Told him to do it. Because...he's not a US citizen and I'll do everything I can to have him deported if he lays his hands on me.

I said some really nasty things but this clowns head is 8 inches thick.

Pack your shit John Boy, and you will not be at our wedding.

Fucking guy is unintelligent, uneducated, socially awkward, and delusional. Needs my girlfriend as his therapist for 45 minutes a day.

Move your shit and get out. Or jump in front of a car. I don't give a flying fuck.

There's a metal plate in the wall where our bathroom door knob meets the wall... I lost my shit one day over A's mom and slammed the door open hard enough to put the knob through the wall the day before all our kids etc were coming over for some holiday. 

Fortunately, I have a handyman on call and no one ever had to know. 

One of her two "chores" was to take her dishes to the sink after eating. The other was to make her bed. Many, many broken dishes by me before I gave up. 

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

didn't he give you 20k to help him?

42 minutes ago, Blondie said:

There's a metal plate in the wall where our bathroom door knob meets the wall... I lost my shit one day over A's mom and slammed the door open hard enough to put the knob through the wall the day before all our kids etc were coming over for some holiday. 

Fortunately, I have a handyman on call and no one ever had to know. 

One of her two "chores" was to take her dishes to the sink after eating. The other was to make her bed. Many, many broken dishes by me before I gave up. 

My father is almost 80 years old and it's like night and day. John Boy is literally a dumb country bumpkin who never learned to do anything for himself. He depended on women for things like paying bills, talking to people who call the house, cooking, cleaning, and making appointments.

I told him that it boggles my mind that you can't use a cell phone or computer. Never even tried. His response was that he's used to the old rotary phones 🤣

I reached out to a few civil litigation lawyers and elder services. I'm not putting up with this guy's shit for Easter weekend.

Next move is a restraining order based on his violent response to me this morning.

4 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Yes. But that was a gift to my girlfriend and her mother was extremely dishonest about his condition. She's spending the rest of his money on herself. $150,000 so far...

I think you need to tell her the situation has changed, at a min you should get 1/2 of his SS or even 75%.

So she gets $150,000 + for two years in her house but my girlfriend and I should keep him for the rest of his life for $20,000.

He is not independent and now I'm seeing blood smeared all over doors and walls.

I'm not related to him. We agreed that if it doesn't work out, he'll find other options.

But of course that's not happening. His own children won't take him for Easter weekend so I can enjoy my time off. Won't even put him in a hotel room.

2 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

So she gets $150,000 + for two years in her house but my girlfriend and I should keep him for the rest of his life for $20,000.

He is not independent and now I'm seeing blood smeared all over doors and walls.

I'm not related to him. We agreed that if it doesn't work out, he'll find other options.

But of course that's not happening. His own children won't take him for Easter weekend so I can enjoy my time off. Won't even put him in a hotel room.

Some local nursing homes will offer respite care you might check into that. Great first step to getting him out the door... 

18 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

You broke up with your lady?

Unfortunately, yes. I can't deal with this shit any longer.

Haven't slept well for the past week. Waking up at 3:00 AM. Barely eating. Cesspool of acid in my stomach. I told my mom that he insulted our family and she went ballistic. My mom would kick the living shit out of John Boy. People think I hold grudges...

8 hours ago, redstripe said:

Did John boy bully you ?  

After I told him I was going to call the police and get a restraining order he said..."Blah, blah, blah, I'll get restraining order on YOU!"

Can't even form an original thought because his pea sized brain is clogged with whiskey and piss beer.