John Boy Update!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mikeman said:

What is it with these cleaning fees on air Bnb's?

Yeah.  It sucks.  But I don’t get any of that.  My cleaners are great but they charge $50 per BR so $150 plus they charge $25 if there were pets.

The girl who owns the cleaning company is kinda hot.  She has 3 crews doing 6-8 houses a day each. It takes them 45 minutes to clean my cabin.  They take the linen with them and use my second set. She goes the extra mile, too. She removed a bat from my guest  bathroom, she has changed batteries for me, she has diagnosed and fixed a breaker issue, etc.  she’s also connected to my management app (Evolve) so she knows when to clean.  Evolve gets 10% of everything.  They handle everything but I choose to do my own communication with the guests post booking. My rating is 4.94 and the highest in my area.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

The girl who owns the cleaning company is kinda hot.  She has 3 crews doing 6-8 houses a day each. It takes them 45 minutes to clean my cabin.  They take the linen with them and use my second set. She goes the extra mile, too. She removed a bat from my guest  bathroom, she has changed batteries for me, she has diagnosed and fixed a breaker issue, etc.  she’s also connected to my management app (Evolve) so she knows when to clean.  Evolve gets 10% of everything.  They handle everything but I choose to do my own communication with the guests post booking. My rating is 4.94 and the highest in my area.

How close is your nearest rental property to my home?

51 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

I'll reach our to you in September or October. Really generous of you.

It will be booked by then so let me know by like August. Not so much September, but October is leaf season and books up fast.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Dude busted into our room ar 4:45 AM this morning because he thought something in his room was going to blow up.

Made it up one flight of stairs and cleared three doors before busting in.

Goes back to sleep, while we're both exhausted.

Bust into our room at 4:45 and you're going to get shot!

Set his alarm for 4:30 tomorrow morning and load your sidearm before going to bed.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Bust into our room at 4:45 and you're going to get shot!

Set his alarm for 4:30 tomorrow morning and load your sidearm before going to bed.

He's a cocksucker. Went to the hospital for 30 minutes yesterday because he wasn't feeling well. ITS. CALLED. DEHYDRATION.

Another weekend ruined.

Breaking...

Just found out that my girlfriend's mother who is a 57 year old LPN, has been buying cocaine from her drug addicted daughter's boyfriend.

She also steals controlled substances from deceased patients which is a pretty serious felony.

And drives the cocaine from Massachusetts into Maine.

What a fucking stupid idiot.

7 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

She also steals controlled substances from deceased patients which is a pretty serious felony.

She could lose her nursing license in a second flat.

I saw the VA taking nurses out in handcuffs for stealing narcotics.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I knew a woman who was a nurse and a druggie, she would take medicine that was for patients, 1 for them 1 for her, etc. She was always flipping jobs, working short few month stretches as a traveling nurse.

Traveling Nurse makes sense, I don't think violations against their licenses follow them from state to state.

I know the Vancouver, Wash VA hired a head physician who had previously lost his license in NY for assaulting patients. 

Nothing but the best for "America's Heroes".