Threesomes?

PatrickBateman

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i'm skeptical that this happened more than once

Closer to 100 than once, we go to CR every year that's where she is from. We go up to Arenal and take one or two with us, usually around 20ish years old. I am now 71 she is 46 we've been doing it since 2005. It happens more than once a trip too plus my wife has landed a few waitresses here in the states for us also. 

1 hour ago, jasson621 said:

Closer to 100 than once, we go to CR every year that's where she is from. We go up to Arenal and take one or two with us, usually around 20ish years old. I am now 71 she is 46 we've been doing it since 2005. It happens more than once a trip too plus my wife has landed a few waitresses here in the states for us also. 

Unbelievable. I thought I had it made.

Subject: Bateman, Patrick

Analysis completed 3/17/24.

Conclusion: Patient presents as tidy and aware of surroundings. Oriented to time and place. Discussion reveals propensity for risk taking behaviors including extra-relationship entanglements, gambling and excessive drug use. Further reveals deep seated anger patters likely secondary to sexual trauma.

Referred to Psychiatric Clinic.

J. Hoffa

5 hours ago, jasson621 said:

100 times in 19 years, that's around 5 times every trip... in my 50s i couldn't even fukk that many times in 2 weeks, let alone at 71

Jennifer Lawrence Ok GIF - Jennifer Lawrence Ok Whatever - Discover & Share  GIFs

5 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Subject: Bateman, Patrick

Analysis completed 3/17/24.

Conclusion: Patient presents as tidy and aware of surroundings. Oriented to time and place. Discussion reveals propensity for risk taking behaviors including extra-relationship entanglements, gambling and excessive drug use. Further reveals deep seated anger patters likely secondary to sexual trauma.

Referred to Psychiatric Clinic.

J. Hoffa

OKAY Mother Theresa. Don't blame me that you're sexually oppressed and question your own sexuality.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

OKAY Mother Theresa. Don't blame me that you're sexually oppressed and question your own sexuality.

Follow-up:

Patient continues to deny participating in anti-social behaviors. 

Recommendation: Intensive prescription interventions along with in-patient isolation. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Follow-up:

Patient continues to deny participating in anti-social behaviors. 

Recommendation: Intensive prescription interventions along with in-patient isolation. 

Having sex with as many women as possible at the same time is not anti-social behavior.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Misogynistic tendencies noted...

Imagine if there was a threesome going on upstairs, and Ronald was wandering around downstairs 😳 

I caught that cocksucker scurrying around our basement the other day and asked him what the fuck he was doing? Told me he was looking for a place to keep his beer.

Dude better stop Rain Manning around our house before I whip his ass.