Threesomes?

PatrickBateman

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

the only thing i learned from this thread is that 70 year old non-wealthy guys are apparently fukking 100 hot 20-something year old women while their wives watch and sometimes get in on the action

gotta love the internet, even with kinger gone the weaves are so funny

:laugh

You're a miserable piece of shit, go fuck your retarded daughter you fucking scum. Non-wealthy might be the funniest thing on the internet other than your nutter ideals sandy hook fake 911 fake me and my tica wife fake. Eat a bullet. 

1 minute ago, jasson621 said:

You're a miserable piece of shit, go fuck your retarded daughter you fucking scum. Non-wealthy might be the funniest thing on the internet other than your nutter ideals sandy hook fake 911 fake me and my tica wife fake. Eat a bullet. 

ooh someone is sensitive!

if i fukked 100 hot young women i would be a lot more relaxed and happy

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

ooh someone is sensitive!

if i fukked 100 hot young women i would be a lot more relaxed and happy

Like I said you're a miserable prick and I paid good money those women. Hey nut bag did we land non the moon or not? I wasn't sure if that was one of your other absolutes in life. Because you didn't land on the moon or were at hook or fucked anything than your prune at home it didn't happen. :mutley

14 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

no reason to get personal

and no we didn't land on the moon, and livestream it almost 60 yrs ago lol... if we could do it then it would've happened again by now

i see through bullshit, no reason to get mad about that, just admit it was a couple times and we can all move on

Let's see No 911 check... No moon landing check...No sandy hook check...no Holocaust check...No threesomes for jasson and his bisexual tica wife check.

With that resume I am glad you don't believe me, you're a miserable piece of shit who attempts to project his sad existence on others. You're lucky Brock is here or you would be TGF's Brock,you eat alone go to movies alone take race track trips alone. A true isolated scumbag. Hell Brock has you trumped on one thing

Champaign>Milwaukee :mutley

No one who lives in that shit hole should ever comment about others. Piece of shit loon. 

12 hours ago, housepicks said:

Whats up with you MM. You made some kind of your garage/stove picture is so sad comment and made a similar one when I posted a pic of my landscape lighting/house. What’s up with the negativity to people that never said boo to you?

sorry about that

but i'm just a miserable piece of shit so that's my excuse!  oh wait nobody ever said anything to me.  try to help people for decades on the forum, and all i get is called names over and over again, i never call anyone names.  so maybe, just maybe, that makes someone miserable, when random strangers swear at them and call them names just for questioning things.

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

whether or not jason ever exaggerated anything, the stuff he has posted in this thread after i made a harmless joke is inexcusable.

-told me to eat a bullet

-called my daughter retarded

-insulted my wife

and yet not a single one of you said "hey cool it, that's out of line"

Dude it wasn't a harmless joke. You went after him and questioned his integrity.

1 hour ago, PatrickBateman said:

Dude it wasn't a harmless joke. You went after him and questioned his integrity.

questioning something (and saying i could never get it up that many times) is the same as wishing someone dead, calling them 20 names, and calling their daughter retarded around here i guess

how is this even a discussion

• 4 weeks later...