$150 March Madness Contest

PatrickBateman

5 hours ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Yup...

I hear you...

Imagine the clueless pieces of shit who thought that UNC would play Arizona in the Elite 8.

Imagine the clueless pieces of shit who thought thst Houston would make the Final 4.

Imagine the clueless pieces of shit who thought that a choking piece of shit like Jamal Shead deserved to be the Big 12 POTY.

Imagine the clueless pieces of shit who thought that a choking piece of shit like Jamal Shead deserved to be 1st Team All-American.

Imagine the clueless pieces of shit who thought that a choking piece of shit like Jamal Shead deserved to be a Naismith Finalist.

All that remains is for UCONN to shit the bed...

Idk if Illini can do it.  UConn hasn’t played a bad half yet.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Gamblin Again said:

I thought the over margin of victory without going over.. meant if multiple players had the same team. Whats the clarification on this ?  

As far as I'm concerned if someone duplicated another's play then the first submission has the pick.

Per Pat:

.Pick the 2024 Men's College Basketball Champions and how many points your team will win by in the final game.

The person who correctly picks the national champions and comes closest to their team's margin of victory without going over, WINS!

5 hours ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Amazes me that Brock is eligible for these free contests considering his past

I was going to say no stiffs or deadbeats, but forgot to post it.

Just like the United States works. A financially secure person (ME) giving money to a deadbeat Democrat loser (BROCK).

2 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Just like the United States works. A financially secure person (ME) giving money to a deadbeat Democrat loser (BROCK).

Did he really win, Jimmy, just send me the money and knock down brocks debt by that much.  :dancing

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Did he really win, Jimmy, just send me the money and knock down brocks debt by that much.  :dancing

He did win. Yet still seems to be unaware.

Standard 90 day storage rules in effect here. If the prize is not claimed within 90 days of last night then it's subject to submitted written claims against it for a 30 day period. After that a ruling will be made and the funds distributed to the approved claimant. 

After all applicable administrative fees...

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Standard 90 day storage rules in effect here. If the prize is not claimed within 90 days of last night then it's subject to submitted written claims against it for a 30 day period. After that a ruling will be made and the funds distributed to the approved claimant. 

Obviously he'll have to invoice you before payment can be made.

On 4/9/2024 at 6:13 PM, PatrickBateman said:

A person cannot become rich until he learns to appropriate the work of others (Karl Marx)7cf7eddc6c1982a8ed1a2ed77b71f36f.jpg.b82fd9578e9261b87a0fc444c1774a18.jpg

Told you Brock is a communist. 

1547514519_images(1).jpeg.de5b853a593707a5b2df5a9fed220fac.jpeg.2ea599470c5f03630fe73b9013d4b95d.jpeg

On 4/9/2024 at 8:33 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I run this contest, SIR. If the $150 is unclaimed by this Sunday at 12:00 PM EDT, the prize goes to the runner up.

Fuck this ass clown 🤡