Don lemon Elon musk interview

Brock Landers

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Musk didn't want this out, so it must paint him in a very poor light 

He sat for a filmed interview for his own platform and didn't want it out huh? :deemer

What did you think of that list that lemon was asking for? Free EV trucks, tens of millions, a wish list of negro fantasies.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Is there anyone dumber than landers? 

In forum world that's a hard no.  Thing is he goes out of his way to act like an expert on everything.  Meanwhile he's power Ubering for "extra cash that he doesn't need" so that he can show his crappy meals to people that make fun of his stupidity and poverty meals every day.

It is incredible that he has the wrong take on every issue. he doesn't even realize he's being mocked most of the time - I bet that steak place in chicago last week served him his steak raw on purpose. They prob laughed as they watched him chomp away at it. :mutley

21 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I have no idea where you get what you think, nor do I give a high fuck.

I was just sharing an interview Musk DIDN'T WANT people to see.

Moron

Your take on this matter is wrong, the reason it's wrong is because you're  just plain stupid. All elon did is realize giving Lemon a show on X was a mistake and he fired him - the clips and the entire interview are on X right now, there's no attempt to stop it from being shown. Lemon is the one who ran out of his failed interview(where he looked awful) and sought as much attention as possible.

I've seen 5 or 6 clips several min long today and every one makes elon look good, lemon looks like a fool.

When Don Lemon went out and said "elon doesn't want this interview shown" that was a stunt to get viewers, simple as that...and you fell for it.

This is what Lemon wanted - no doubt after being interviewed by lemon Elon realized what a boring lump lemon is. Lemon's dreamed of being rich and influential again were dashed, so he attacked Elon.

1 minute ago, rdalert447 said:

Libs so angry these days.

Us MAGADONIANS  happy as a clam.

Give the poor man a break, imagine being so "short on cash" that you have to take odd jobs to afford lunch, he busts his ass ubering for a bunch of broke ass lowlifes in the slums. When that sad check comes for a lousy $402 he immediately heads to some restaurant to pretend he's not a failure in life.

Then he comes here and runs down the richest man in the world. :deemer