What’s some sort of shit food product that you know is shit but you like it anyway. Open to all posters except for Mikeman

housepicks

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

People don't like big Mac's??

people on this forum pretend they have never eaten fast food or chain restaurants like Outback and Olive Garden.  Not sure why they like to lie about it, but to each their own.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, housepicks said:

I ate a lot of beefaroni as a kid.

Beefaroni is ok...

Saturday morning used to start with a can of Chef Boyardee and cartoons!!! My dad usually had went out the night before so I let him sleep in and eating straight out of the can meant that I didn't have to wash the bowl 😛

1 hour ago, WVU said:

people on this forum pretend they have never eaten fast food or chain restaurants like Outback and Olive Garden.  Not sure why they like to lie about it, but to each their own.

Outback is tolerable in a pinch with mixed company.  Olive Garden salad is ok, shitcan the rest of the menu.  Fast food, never unless completely jammed up.  Got a Big Mac on the way home from a UCF game a couple of years ago after not having been there for years - took 1 bite and threw it away.

18 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Outback is tolerable in a pinch with mixed company.  Olive Garden salad is ok, shitcan the rest of the menu.  Fast food, never unless completely jammed up.  Got a Big Mac on the way home from a UCF game a couple of years ago after not having been there for years - took 1 bite and threw it away.

Olive garden salad A+

Everything else on their menu tastes like fucking salt

4 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Olive garden salad A+

Everything else on their menu tastes like fucking salt

but you at least aren't pretending you never ate there.  Lots of pretenders here as you know.

5 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Not even my cats will eat that stuff

I buy about once a year when I forget how bad it is.

I LOVED this stuff as a kid.

Ok... so I hated this stuff as a kid, but my grandma loved it and I loved her and wanted to be like her.... 

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

there are some really good fresh ones around here in gas stations for $4-5 each

then again some of our gas stations are huge and full of cheese curds and meats that you probably would never see in california

Loved the soup in Wisconsin gas stations

Excellent BBQ rib sandwich too

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

there are some really good fresh ones around here in gas stations for $4-5 each

then again some of our gas stations are huge and full of cheese curds and meats that you probably would never see in california

My grandma grew up around Sugarloaf and one of the last things she wanted was to go back up there and taste all of the cheeses one more time. Since that wasn't possible we had a wine and cheese day at her nursing home where I had Wisconsin cheese shipped there for her. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Very cool thing to do for her.

There’s a kind of bitch move involved.

My aunt is a Cunitch - when you can’t decide between cunt and bitch. I originally had a package of cheeses sent to my grandma to arrive around Thanksgiving. 

My immediate family went to San Antonio to visit my daughter who was there to become a combat medic.

My aunt was pissed I got it for GMA because she was supposed to be low sodium. 

So she threw a tantrum and was going to leave said cheeses on my porch as she absolutely refuses to let GMA have it. 

I basically told her to fuck off and keep the cheese. 

When I got back I talked to the activity director who was my friend - small town advantage of knowing almost everyone - and we devised the “wine and cheese” event. So not only did my grandma get the cheeses she also got to share with others and the best part Diana - the AD - shared with my aunt as well 😂😂😂