WagerWeb, FYI

rdalert447

Guy at another forum apparently is getting stiffed $39k. Hit a 10-team open parlay that was supposed to pay $89k, now they’re claiming an obscure rule limiting the payout to $50k. Which they are paying out in $3k increments.

Just posting here for those that play there.

44 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Guy at another forum apparently is getting stiffed $39k. Hit a 10-team open parlay that was supposed to pay $89k, now they’re claiming an obscure rule limiting the payout to $50k. Which they are paying out in $3k increments.

Just posting here for those that play there.

F'n crooks, they took the bet and I bet it showed the potential payout. If it was reduced no matter what bet you made should have maxed at $50K.

“I’m happy to report after talking to Matt Harris that WagerWeb will payout the entire 89K ticket !!! This adjustment was a mistake by a Wagerweb employee and this will NEVER happen again as their software is now updated according to their rules on 50K max parlay wins. 

There was a reason why this happened it was fate and now no one else will ever get screwed and no one else did get screwed so we have to remember that. I will now update the title of this thread WagerWeb decided to pay the parlay in full. At the end of the day they did the right thing and after talking to a lot of their staff I feel very safe with my money there.”

They are paying him $10k per week in Bitcoin.