Carnivore diet starts 4/1

housepicks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

as I’ve stated before even though I don’t follow my own advice is as follows.

every food item in the middle aisles of the grocery store is shit.

every cupcake, cracker, chip, and fruit snack. Every box of cereal, every box of pasta.

21 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

no

I’m gonna sit some time and learn up on lectins. There is a school of thought that  says for the most part that veggies are unnecessary and not as good for ya as people think. You have any thoughts or opinions on this?

19 minutes ago, housepicks said:

I’m gonna sit some time and learn up on lectins. There is a school of thought that  says for the most part that veggies are unnecessary and not as good for ya as people think. You have any thoughts or opinions on this?

I watched the video last night and I am not over weight gonna give a try in a week or two need to get rid off other foods in the fridge first. 

I find this one is better for the beginners. 

15 hours ago, housepicks said:

I'm still very much everything in moderation in my old age. except eating lots of beets. idon't have time to get very granular with it and people over state how harmful many things are, whether it be meat, eggs, lectins, gluten. because their is money to be made in overhyping the good and bad in good choices.

only for the past couple generations have we had these infinite amount of good choices shipped in from everywhere. most people hundreds of years ago had a handful of food options for any category. so I think we can benefit so much more in modern society 

2 hours ago, Chi_Archie said:

I'm still very much everything in moderation in my old age. except eating lots of beets. idon't have time to get very granular with it and people over state how harmful many things are, whether it be meat, eggs, lectins, gluten. because their is money to be made in overhyping the good and bad in good choices.

only for the past couple generations have we had these infinite amount of good choices shipped in from everywhere. most people hundreds of years ago had a handful of food options for any category. so I think we can benefit so much more in modern society 

That’s a pretty positive outlook and I’m not gonna try to convince otherwise. 

Down 13lbs in 13 days.