Biden bridge collapses

mikeman

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that ignorant black guy I mentioned in the track suit turned out to be the baltimore mayor. He was just on TV and said they should stop showing pictures of the collapse.

I guess he's upset it's being shown, if it was a cop beating a thug he's want 24 hr coverage.

I actually had to ride on this bridge a year and a half ago as i was riding all the way from Memphis,Tennessee to Delaware to pick up my son who was living with this gal he met on the internet. Long ass ride and i told my son next time his ass will fly home on a plane and lo and behold he went back later and stayed a few months and when he got ready to come home i got him airline tickets home. No way was i making that long ride again....ever.

9 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Did they establish connection between Shri Lankan boat and Vladimir Putin? 

Putin would not be that dumb. We would flatten the Russian pussy. 

Putin is better at cowardly killing his rivals that run against him. 

Just saw the negro governor of maryland - he was another embarrassment - he said he's in "awe" of the first responders. What have they done so far, basically nothing. Sounds like they've fished one guy out - he was prob clinging or sitting on the debris...wow, I'm in awe.

Basically anytime a tragedy occurs it's now standard practice for everyone to praise themselves...I want to thank the mayor, the governor, the police, the first responders, simply sickening to watch.

For example the FBI guy just went  to the podium and said there's no evidence of terrorism - good, then get the F out and never show up again at a presser.