IOWA/LSU

FISHHEAD

• FISHHEAD changed the title to IOWA/LSU
2 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

Not even close and you work 80 hours a week. Now simmer down before I throw a bag of Moldovan cat piss at you.

even if i did work 80 hours i still make more then you! 

you probably work 160 hours and make less then me you fucking peasant 

14 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

even if i did work 80 hours i still make more then you! 

you probably work 160 hours and make less then me you fucking peasant 

I work less and make more from my HOME. You're basically just another welfare case...taking a NYC job that pays way too much. Taxpayers support your ignorant no pussy getting ass.

19 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Bus drivers should not make in the six figures. Taxpayers are getting ripped off with you on payroll.

And ur lazy bitch ass working from home is an example of a lazy piece of fat shit that's coming out of my ass hole right on your plate steaming hot ♨️  for you to enjoy 

38 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

And ur lazy bitch ass working from home is an example of a lazy piece of fat shit that's coming out of my ass hole right on your plate steaming hot ♨️  for you to enjoy 

No you uneducated simpleton. I am SMART. I work from home while you drive a bunch of leeches around all day.

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

And I think you better quit letting shit slip, or you'll be leaving with a fat lip.

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

Tell the truth Moldo...

Wouldn't you rather be driving that bus from HOME?