Israel really wants to be destroyed

Brock Landers

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Iranian I've ever met in the US hates the Iranian govt and all fled here bc of it.  Yet Landers insta sides with Iran here and is an expert on all that is is happening in this war and relations.  I just can't even comprehend how somebody can go out of their way to try and post quick articles like he's an expert on everything and remain the same dumbass losing gambler and Uber driver that we all know him to be...........and for a reason.

11 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Every Iranian I've ever met in the US hates the Iranian govt and all fled here bc of it.  Yet Landers insta sides with Iran here and is an expert on all that is is happening in this war and relations.  I just can't even comprehend how somebody can go out of their way to try and post quick articles like he's an expert on everything and remain the same dumbass losing gambler and Uber driver that we all know him to be...........and for a reason.

Simply amazing how he’s wrong on literally everything he comments on. Absolute brain dead retard 

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I hate to say it but I side with Brock here, very reckless moves by Israel lately, Iran has plenty of missiles that could accurately hit israel, a combined Hezbolla and iranian attack would devastate them.

JFC, no way

43 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I hate to say it but I side with Brock here, very reckless moves by Israel lately, Iran has plenty of missiles that could accurately hit israel, a combined Hezbolla and iranian attack would devastate them.

Once I agree with you.

They can devastate Israel 

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

You never get by 1st base with your constant mumblings.

To me the most important thing is that Israel is doing this because they are losing,  it's been 6 months and israelis are being killed every day in increasing numbers - Bibi and israel are frustrated and lashing out. It's only going to get worse.

Meanwhile Biden is busy buying Iranian oil all as a desperate hope to get re-elected.  If gas doesn‘t go down then inflation goes up and he’s 100% toast in November.  He’s 100% toast anyways so Biden will go down in history as a president that supported terrorism vs our ally in Israel.  Brock sides with the terrorists too.

King Barbecue are you out there listening?  We have a few people in our country that need a proper lesson King Barbecue style.