• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

How about face the nation

Meet the press

60 minutes 

Fucking moron 

Are you saying that face the nation and 60 min are good old fashioned journalism?

I would say they're even less honest than CNN because they had a whole week to set up how they're going to frame their lies.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Are you saying that face the nation and 60 min are good old fashioned journalism?

I would say they're even less honest than CNN because they had a whole week to set up how they're going to frame their lies.

he's trolling

43 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You're a fucking idiot, face the nation is as good a weekly show with real input from both parties every week.  Obviously you don't have a clue, which is your MO

3 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

You're a fucking idiot, face the nation is as good a weekly show with real input from both parties every week.  Obviously you don't have a clue, which is your MO

Face the nation is on the commie channels that only democrats watch

9 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

The View is on at 11am EST today if you’re more some more of that “real input.”