Israel really wants to be destroyed

Brock Landers

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TobyTyler said:

Not sure how you guys could possibly doubt the REAL Pepe Escobar, posting from his mom's REAL basement 

I see your sarcasm but you obviously have no clue how twitter works.

Keep watching CNN and the BBC for the "truth", lol.

9 minutes ago, WVU said:

lol, yeah ok.  So they shot down the plane but the nuclear bomb didn't go off?

No, they dont go off unless they are armed, which occurs just before they are released. I dont believe it, just put it out there.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

No, they dont go off unless they are armed, which occurs just before they are released. I dont believe it, just put it out there.

so the copilot goes underneath and arms the bomb or is it armed remotely?  Either way this story is a big zero as far as believability. 

1 hour ago, WVU said:

so the copilot goes underneath and arms the bomb or is it armed remotely?  Either way this story is a big zero as far as believability. 

I have no idea but i assure you a nuke would not go off if the plane crashed OR if the bomb was accidentally released(under normal circumstances).

To me what makes the story so unlikely is that the russians dont shoot israeli planes down that go over or near syria- where they and the syrian govt are based, the idea that they would go over jordan and do it is far fetched at best.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Like MM said it needs to be armed, artillery shell need 500 spins in the barrel before it gets armed you can hammer it and it will not go off, similar for the torpedos. 

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Like MM said it needs to be armed, artillery shell need 500 spins in the barrel before it gets armed you can hammer it and it will not go off, similar for the torpedos. 

so how does it get armed from the air?  For the story to be true, the bomb would have had to be armed, no?