Israel really wants to be destroyed

Brock Landers

Just now, WVU said:

so how does it get armed from the air?  For the story to be true, the bomb would have had to be armed, no?

We don’t know how they get armed, imagine US Air Force having a nuke on board and crashed or accidentally dropped a bomb over US. 

US Air Force lost 6 nukes non of them got off. 

Has the U.S. military lost track of 6 nuclear bombs?

FARO, Wayne County — United States military leaders have admitted to losing six nuclear weapons since 1950. Unsealed documents show one is in the Mediterranean Sea, two are in the Pacific Ocean, two in the Atlantic Ocean and one is in Eastern North Carolina.Jan 24, 2023

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

so how does it get armed from the air?  For the story to be true, the bomb would have had to be armed, no?

Back in the old days more than 1 plane carrying a nuke crashed, 1 was dropped into a harbor in like south carolina or GA and was never found - it's still there. none went off.

https://www.businessinsider.com/missing-nuclear-bomb-georgia-coast-still-not-found-2023-9

image.png.cc8552c44333ab63d9becd7b75588d32.png

image.thumb.png.23bf41c8181d0eefa1266fcfd4932e4a.png

MM and Brock are dirty Hamas supporting mooslims is all that I gather from this thread.  Israel and the Jews are our friends MM/Brock.  They're just showing Iran what can happen if they really want to push it to that level.  Unfortunately Barry gave our tax dollars to make Iran with the ability to become a nuclear power.

Brock is expected to be an idiot MM.  This is shameful from you.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

MM and Brock are dirty Hamas supporting mooslims is all that I gather from this thread.  Israel and the Jews are our friends MM/Brock.  They're just showing Iran what can happen if they really want to push it to that level.  Unfortunately Barry gave our tax dollars to make Iran with the ability to become a nuclear power.

I couldn't give 2 shits about anyone in the region 

3 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I dont support hamas, what I'm doing is showing that what's being reported is not true. It's a simple as that.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

who is this dumb ass general?

He's retired so he's a little more free to tell the truth. Dont you get it, remember pre war when if an israeli soldier or settler was killed it was a big deal? They're losing dozens a day dead and wounded. Killing hundreds of people/day in gaza doesn't stop that.

Just now, mikeman said:

He's retired so he's a little more free to tell the truth. Dont you get it, remember pre war when if an israeli soldier or settler was killed it was a big deal? They're losing dozens a day dead and wounded. Killing hundreds of people/day in gaza doesn't stop that.

Israel is not losing.  They may be battling an unwinnable war but they certainly are not losing.  Pictures tell the story.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

Israel is not losing.  They may be battling an unwinnable war but they certainly are not losing.  Pictures tell the story.

I agree they've turned gaza to rubble and are now bombing lebanon daily- breaking a lot of stuff. That's not winning.

39 minutes ago, WVU said:

it's also not losing

The losing is what it's costing, not just people but the cost of the weapons, the cost to mobilize, the loss to the economy from everything regarding lost economic activity due to mobilization, air raids, actual damage from shelling, the closure of their ports from houthi blockades, etc.

It's completely unsustainable. Now you might say well the US is paying for that - true to a degree, but we cant afford it either.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The losing is what it's costing, not just people but the cost of the weapons, the cost to mobilize, the loss to the economy from everything regarding lost economic activity due to mobilization, air raids, actual damage from shelling, the closure of their ports from houthi blockades, etc.

It's completely unsustainable. Now you might say well the US is paying for that - true to a degree, but we cant afford it either.

MM you do realize that with Ukraine we're guaranteed something like 80c to the $ back by the european union on everything we fund don't you?  So while it seems like 100 billion it's far from that.  Same with Israel I would guess.  Ukraine and Zelensky are scum, but Israel is our ally to defend at all costs.

19 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

MM you do realize that with Ukraine we're guaranteed something like 80c to the $ back by the european union on everything we fund don't you?  So while it seems like 100 billion it's far from that.  Same with Israel I would guess.  Ukraine and Zelensky are scum, but Israel is our ally to defend at all costs.

Gmcarroll gets it.  Most of that 100 billion is going to resupply the US for what we have given away.

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I agree that a large % of that will be spent here, prob more like 60%, but that's not a good thing, that $100 billion could be spent on things that matter, things that are real and might solve a few of our problems, instead $20-30 billion will go to grift and another $30 billion will buy weapons that will be destroyed in a yr or 2. So what do we have to show for it?

Did you know that of the $24 billion going to Israel  something like $6-8 billion is going to Hamas?

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I agree that a large % of that will be spent here, prob more like 60%, but that's not a good thing, that $100 billion could be spent on things that matter, things that are real and might solve a few of our problems, instead $20-30 billion will go to grift and another $30 billion will buy weapons that will be destroyed in a yr or 2. So what do we have to show for it?

Did you know that of the $24 billion going to Israel  something like $6-8 billion is going to Hamas?

Well if a single dollar is going to Hamas then that’s utterly disgraceful.  Even worse that we have a president who won’t condemn a terrorist organization all over potential votes.  A declaration of if you stand with Hamas then fuck you might actually get him some real votes.  Too bad for Biden half his party is pro Hamas.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Well if a single dollar is going to Hamas then that’s utterly disgraceful.  Even worse that we have a president who won’t condemn a terrorist organization all over potential votes.  A declaration of if you stand with Hamas then fuck you might actually get him some real votes.  Too bad for Biden half his party is pro Hamas.

Looks like $9 billion.

image.png.76eefb8ecccf1a8ecfe0b6758705e690.png