Tremendous dinner in ORLANDO

Brock Landers

7 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Excellent place!

Tell fucktard sleepy 

Why don't you ever eat raw oysters and enjoy tasting the freshness straight from the ocean?  All oysters are good to me, but I've never seen you post any oysters that were raw.

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Why don't you ever eat raw oysters and enjoy tasting the freshness straight from the ocean?  All oysters are good to me, but I've never seen you post any oysters that were raw.

Would’ve been a square move by Brock to order the raw oysters on a Monday night. They are strictly a Happy Hour or Wed Night play at Harry’s.

IMG_7725.png

IMG_7724.png

58 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Hey brock, I had the  double at wendy's this week, it was pretty good(actually it was outstanding), especially for $2, I would never pay the $7-8  reg price is however.

I spent a year working out of the Walla Walla VA and Wendy's was the only place around there besides the cafeteria. I actually got to liking their food. 

There's none around here where I live so I've pretty much forgotten all about them.

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

Hey brock, I had the  double at wendy's this week, it was pretty good(actually it was outstanding), especially for $2, I would never pay the $7-8  reg price is however.

"Outstanding" and "Wendy's" have no business in the same stratosphere.

-BGS

cc:  J. Hoffa          

1 hour ago, BGS 9.5 said:

"Outstanding" and "Wendy's" have no business in the same stratosphere.

-BGS

cc:  J. Hoffa          

I was overdoing it because that's what Brock always says - everything he eats is outstanding or the best in the state. But the burger was good.