These women are 100% more exciting to watch

Hoops

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Think I caught AIDs from reading this garbage. Women’s basketball :laugh

I watched a little on and off to see if I was missing something.  All I saw was chicks that are tall and can barely get net, can’t jump, can’t finish around the rim, jack long 2s and brick them, and only Clark seemed capable of hitting a 3 while looking like that tranny swimmer.  Truly awful, and something you watch and lol at as the only reason.

Anybody that thinks this is better than the men’s bc they’re so pathetic it just makes it look like they play so much harder and is more interesting has a screw lose.

Watched a bit, lost interest 

Clark has zero game dribbling into paint when run off thee point line. Good passer in those situations, but gives it up too quick and should look to score more herself. But lack of athleticism hurts, she has no runner off one foot in paint , and apparently can't even do basic finishes like half rondo/full rondo when getting into paint. 

1 hour ago, TobyTyler said:

Watched a bit, lost interest 

Clark has zero game dribbling into paint when run off thee point line. Good passer in those situations, but gives it up too quick and should look to score more herself. But lack of athleticism hurts, she has no runner off one foot in paint , and apparently can't even do basic finishes like half rondo/full rondo when getting into paint. 

That womans hoop is gigantic, it's almost the size of a large garbage can, with the ball being smaller as well it's hard to miss.