Conjoined Twins in the News

El Chapo2017

They also have two legs but each one controls 1 side, so even walking doesn't come naturally - they have to consciously do it.

I've read quite a bit about them, last I heard they were working as teachers but I do recall one said she wanted to be a airline pilot while the other mentioned nursing.

52 minutes ago, mikeman said:

They also have two legs but each one controls 1 side, so even walking doesn't come naturally - they have to consciously do it.

I've read quite a bit about them, last I heard they were working as teachers but I do recall one said she wanted to be a airline pilot while the other mentioned nursing.

I wonder if each one has control over an orgasm?

Lori and George became the first same-sex conjoined twins to identify as different genders when, in 2007, George revealed himself to be transgender. He has not had gender-affirming surgery, but he dresses and identifies himself as a man.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2023/12/aged-62-worlds-oldest-conjoined-twins-have-defied-all-expectations-762083