mikeman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Chi_Archie said:

sounds lonely ...

I mean LOVELY

I decided to go all out and went to Golden Corral, had my fill for sure, the shrimp were the best. And yes it was a party of one.  I'll be honest, I don't get lonely, I'm so fun to be with, I crack myself up much of the way!

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is the eclipse over?

The forecast is looking pretty good for tomorrow. It was interesting watching the season change on my drive down, at des Moines it started greening up, by Kansas City the leaves were out on the trees, down here it's full blown spring.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The forecast is looking pretty good for tomorrow. It was interesting watching the season change on my drive down, at des Moines it started greening up, by Kansas City the leaves were out on the trees, down here it's full blown spring.

That's cool, get some pics.

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I decided to go all out and went to Golden Corral, had my fill for sure, the shrimp were the best. And yes it was a party of one.  I'll be honest, I don't get lonely, I'm so fun to be with, I crack myself up much of the way!

Like the steak at golden corral, just keep going back for more 

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Like the steak at golden corral, just keep going back for more 

No steak from what I saw, ham and some kind of nasty beef, I liked the shrimp, the fish and a few of the  sides, it wasn't as good as by me.

Joplin seems like a nice clean city, Kansas City on the other hand looked like a total shithole, and  all I did was cruise through on the highway, saw boarded up houses, lots of piece of shit cars being driven by losers recklessly.

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Arkansas tomorrow for the eclipse, about 175 miles south from here.

Where you going in Arkansas?  Im in LIttle Rock.  They were warning about a possible 1 million visitors.  Said it would be aweful all weekend.  Phones might go down etc.  Schools cancelled, all kinds of crazy precautions. 

There was less traffic today then ever.  Now they are saying yeah but tomorrow, be ready

Just now, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Where you going in Arkansas?  Im in LIttle Rock.  They were warning about a possible 1 million visitors.  Said it would be aweful all weekend.  Phones might go down etc.  Schools cancelled, all kinds of crazy precautions. 

There was less traffic today then ever.  Now they are saying yeah but tomorrow, be ready

I'm gonna be around Paris ak, about 30 miles south of Ozark. Right now I'm about 50 miles from ak, then I go about 100 miles , then get off the freeway and drive a little farther. I'm planning on seeing the highest pt in ak, magazine mt.  I didn't see any obvious traffic, sounds like the weather will be good so I could see a flood of people from TX leave there if their weather sucks.

34 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I stayed in Joplin because the room rates are normal, if you go closer they can be $3-500 for rooms that should be maybe $90.

mt magazine should be nice.  Rooms here were $500 3 months ago.  Not even sure what they are going for now.  Rain should hold off until 6pm or so I what Ive been hearing.  Might make traffic leaving a mess.

40 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Joplin seems like a nice clean city, Kansas City on the other hand looked like a total shithole, and  all I did was cruise through on the highway, saw boarded up houses, lots of piece of shit cars being driven by losers recklessly.

On the other side of the state for a couple more days, then hitting up Kaufmann.