I'm in Joplin mo right now

mikeman

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

4, where I'm going it'll be about 3 min 50 sec. I think the m ost if you got exact center is like 4 min 30 sec.

I'm hearing the .99 cent eclipse sunglasses from Walmart  and gas stations are useless.

Did you step up to the top shelf ones?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I knew you'd take 1000 shots.

Only 800 plus... 

My solar filter and I had an argument at one point and I was also running an event at the same time lol

So far.. one of my favorites. image.jpeg

Getting out was a total cluster fuck,, traffic completely stopped in little towns,  massive jams on the freeway, theres more traffic in NW Arkansas than MPLS, I stupidly listened to some guy from Fayetteville to take some back road to avoid traffic,, it was 40-50 miles of  steep mountain roads with hairpin turns where you had to slow to 10, etc.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Getting out was a total cluster fuck,, traffic completely stopped in little towns,  massive jams on the freeway, theres more traffic in NW Arkansas than MPLS, I stupidly listened to some guy from Fayetteville to take some back road to avoid traffic,, it was 40-50 miles of  steep mountain roads with hairpin turns where you had to slow to 10, etc.

That's why I didn't go this year.

Took me forever to get home for the last one

10 minutes ago, sleepy said:

That's why I didn't go this year.

Took me forever to get home for the last one

It was just frustrating, you'd be moving along great and then some little town has 1 stoplight and it would c ause a 20-30 min backup, as soon as you make it through the light you're off and running again.

44 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Arkansas is an interesting state, I saw a dentist office in a small dying town, his sign said "tooth turning dark, I can help", I thought yup, you'll pull it.

When I was their I heard a crying little girl saying to her mom "why do I got to take a bath" :laugh