The Masters 2024

Gmcarroll33

12 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

what do you think of this prop wager seems alright 

Scheffler/McIlroy/Rahm wins US Masters

+177 

Why don’t you just bet Scottie at 5/1 instead if you want to bet a fav.  Rory hasn’t been playing at 10/1 odds, and the defending champ never wins here outside of Tiger once.  Rahm did look solid at LIV Miami last week.  Brooks and DJ looked awful.  Cam Smith was sick and has been for a week now. 

If Scottie doesn’t win then I fear Hideki, and Bryson at the top of the board.  Otherwise I like my bets.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Huh?

Adrian Meronk.  He was officially renamed Moron when I had 250k on him and he was the betting fav heading into R4 at some random eurotard event and he couldn’t handle the weather.  He’s Moron until the day he wins me that amount.

If Sahith isn’t in the mix come Sunday I’m gonna be disappointed.  He’s another dipshit that owes me 80k and lead for every round and through like 64 holes in a tourney his rookie season when he was 100/1+ odds.  Faded down the stretch.  He’s built to win Augusta and has been in the T10 at the API, Players, WMPO, and 2nd at the Sentry.

image.thumb.png.9f41ce93033422d1f75d7da5e1886ebc.png

image.thumb.png.44f2998c740c2cc4cde78353f5184a7c.png

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

If Sahith isn’t in the mix come Sunday I’m gonna be disappointed.  He’s another dipshit that owes me 80k and lead for every round and through like 64 holes in a tourney his rookie season when he was 100/1+ odds.  Faded down the stretch.  He’s built to win Augusta and has been in the T10 at the API, Players, WMPO, and 2nd at the Sentry.

image.thumb.png.9f41ce93033422d1f75d7da5e1886ebc.png

image.thumb.png.44f2998c740c2cc4cde78353f5184a7c.png

Ever since watching that Netflix golf series I’ve been rooting for him. Hopefully he’s wearing the green jacket on Sunday 

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ever since watching that Netflix golf series I’ve been rooting for him. Hopefully he’s wearing the green jacket on Sunday 

That loss for him was brutal and I was furious that I didn’t have him before that one hole.  Ended up winning on Scottie for his breakthrough and felt almost guilty winning 25k.  Sahith is cool.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=796371057986744&vanity=PGATour

Jaeger, Eckroat (word is he absolutely punks Viktor Hovland at a home course all the time and is a winner already this year.  Won me 50k!) and Pavon are intersting odds for the first timers market.

Moldy your open parlay nonsense is silly.  Bet the futures.  Who knows with this weather though.

Also at LIV Hong Kong, Jeddah, and Vegas Rahmbo has only been one shot better than Moron in all 3 events.  T2 at the Hero Dubai which heavily correlates to Augusta and all but gave it away.  If something goes his way he’s live here as a long shot as you can ask for if anybody wants to jump in.  Can do a lot worse than somebody that’s won 4x in the past few years and outperformed Rory Mcilroy on every long par 4 performance in the tourneys they played that I could come up with.  Augusta is a tricky little bitch though so who knows what any of that matters.

2 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

7031 Viktor Hovland 

-1½ +106

10:05AM 7032 Patrick Cantlay

Thegala dog to morikawa but fav to homa

Yeah Collin’s biggest weapon of elite approach play has been pretty bad this year.  That and he’s definitely not a putter.  Happily take Sahith vs him.

I don’t like Viktor or Cantlay this week fwiw.  Victor was so lost swinging that he had to withdraw and fly to his swing coach and his results have been total meh.  Same with Cantlay for results, but if he wins I’m gonna laugh.  Have only bet this dude at majors the last 3 years.  He just doesn’t seem built for Augusta imo.

9 hours ago, Downsouth said:

GM, give me a few guys to play to win.  Want something to pay attemtion to. 

Sahith, Moron (Meronk), Cam Young, Will Z are who I’m on.

First Masters in a while where I can find something wrong with all of the betting favs not named Scottie heading in.  Between that and the weather here you might as well take the mid market mixed with a long shot like Moron here is my approach.

8 minutes ago, WVU said:

FYI the start was delayed until 10:30

Not a shocker.  It's pretty gloomy and wet here in Atlanta.  Birds are chirping everywhere though so the broadcast should at least have our beloved birds making noise at least over the weekend.