The Masters 2024

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Will Z is really screwing us here vs Min Woo Moldy.  Can’t even beat a dude with a broken thumb who can’t even beat his sister at golf.

Bryson has Top LIV in great shape.  Looks like on Cam Smith or Pat Reed can catch him unless Hatton goes crazy over the weekend.

51 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Well Will Z is really screwing us here vs Min Woo Moldy.  Can’t even beat a dude with a broken thumb who can’t even beat his sister at golf.

Bryson has Top LIV in great shape.  Looks like on Cam Smith or Pat Reed can catch him unless Hatton goes crazy over the weekend.

I don't have him I got fowler n this fker is +2 I need to get a birdie or woo to get a booogie

Of course all the republiCONS at Hoffa’s Nazi forum would be watching a racist event like this. It’s called the MASTERS for god sakes! Clearly rooted in white supremacy and the name invokes memories of SLAVERY. Hopefully when Joe Biden wins the election this year he forces them to change the name by any means necessary!!!

-bigstumper

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Of course all the republiCONS at Hoffa’s Nazi forum would be watching a racist event like this. It’s called the MASTERS for god sakes! Clearly rooted in white supremacy and the name invokes memories of SLAVERY. Hopefully when Joe Biden wins the election this year he forces them to change the name by any means necessary!!!

-bigstumper

All black people I know enjoy fresh pimento cheese just as well as us white people.  Of course OneFooter will never comprehend.

Moldy!!!  We can do worse than taking a shot on Ben An at 110/1 on moving day only 5 back.  Somebody always makes a move here from behind. Why not a dude absolutely crushing it off the tee and is has always been world class around the greens?  Weather is gonna be perfect for it too but these first two days of 40 mph swirling winds.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Moldy!!!  We can do worse than taking a shot on Ben An at 110/1 on moving day only 5 back.  Somebody always makes a move here from behind. Why not a dude absolutely crushing it off the tee and is has always been world class around the greens?  Weather is gonna be perfect for it too but these first two days of 40 mph swirling winds.

Vs these first 2 days of 40 mph swirling winds Moldy.  Your hole in one props only have 2 rounds to go but they get a fairer sweat now.

Moldy!!!  Let’s not forget my boy Cam Davis at this thing either.  He’s fun to sweat.  Only guy that can make 4 birdies and 2 eagles in a round and either walk away -8 for the round or even par.  I even wrote a note in my phone when watching the Zozo to bet him here bc it looked so similar with how big it was with the wide rolling fairways that you need the power to hit it to and touch from there.

I was never so proud of him in my entire life at the Players

image.thumb.jpeg.053f9edf7f239cc046210e4b070bed75.jpeg

and check out his R1 at Houston.  
image.thumb.jpeg.e7a71f19f3d5e338c2dd2d0fcf553f0b.jpeg

Dude is a hilarious roller coaster but I was on him for 50k when he got his first PGA win so he’s my boy for life that you auto back.