The Masters 2024

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

wanted to take another bet at 500 to win 8k on +1600 but i chickened out! when i saw he was like 5-7 shots down 

Scottie is king ding a'ling of golf.  That is all.  Dude is absolutely amazing at every stat category.

Moldy LIV Adelaide is this week.  One of the coolest events of the year.  Don't miss out.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Scottie is king ding a'ling of golf.  That is all.  Dude is absolutely amazing at every stat category.

Moldy LIV Adelaide is this week.  One of the coolest events of the year.  Don't miss out.

but he aint playing my friend told me hes taking a few weeks off scottie wont play 

Just now, Moldoveanu said:

but he aint playing my friend told me hes taking a few weeks off scottie wont play 

LIV is a different tour.  You can fire away at some other guys.  Carlos Ortiz has been playing solid golf over there if you want a mid tier shot.

they made a bid deal about shefflers wife having a baby during the masters(didn't happen) but then he still played this week, i thought that was strange. I can see wanting to play the masters, this harbor town one is small potatoes.

12 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

who you referring to moron ? morikawa ? 

You're gonna have to sharpen up on your golf Moldy.  The PGA and LIV are two separate tours.  Moron is Meronk (this asshole still owes me 250K from his collapse on the eurotard a few years ago as the betting fav heading into R4).  Collin is on the PGA.  The PGA allowed no membership to LIV so the PGA is the PGA and LIV is LIV as far as the golfers are concerned.

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

they made a bid deal about shefflers wife having a baby during the masters(didn't happen) but then he still played this week, i thought that was strange. I can see wanting to play the masters, this harbor town one is small potatoes.

It's a designated event so why not gobble up the huge payout?