Proof that Trump and Mike Johnson are complete idiots

Brock Landers

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/04/11/mike-johnson-donald-trump-election-integrity-bill/73289385007/

Non-citizens are already not allowed to vote in federal elections in the United States, and it's not a common occurrence.

Good work fellas!  That's a top priority!! LOL 

dead people vote so what makes you think non citizens don't vote?

Just now, WVU said:

I am DEAD serious

I gave you a lot of credit for not buying bullshit, guess I'll have to take that back.

No credibility to arguments long dead people have voted in any measurable #.  Certainly not anything to sway an election as Trump and other morons try to claim.

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I gave you a lot of credit for not buying bullshit, guess I'll have to take that back.

No credibility to arguments long dead people have voted in any measurable #.  Certainly not anything to sway an election as Trump and other morons try to claim.

so you are not saying there have been ZERO dead people vote.   How many is acceptable to you?  Same question for non citizens.

8 minutes ago, WVU said:

so you are not saying there have been ZERO dead people vote.   How many is acceptable to you?  Same question for non citizens.

Any dead that voted died AFTER they cast their vote, i.e. mail in.

The # is negligible, basically meaningless 

Single digits 

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Also more democrat votes than registered democrats, videos of blacks stuffing Biden votes into ballot drops, 100000's of signatures not matching.

It should be No ID, No vote in every state

7 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Brock so consumed with Trump he can’t see the Biden disaster.

You would think someone that has lived in a section 8 community and worked low income jobs their entire life would strive for something better.

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

Also more democrat votes than registered democrats, videos of blacks stuffing Biden votes into ballot drops, 100000's of signatures not matching.

It should be No ID, No vote in every state

Funny, if that was even REMOTELY true, one court would have heard it.  They all said "get the fuck out of here"

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

🤮

wonder if he moved the portashitter he was showing off to sleepy from his RIG to the KIA??

Laugh all you want.  He’s making 150k any day now to drive with the portashitter.  He’s busy with “business” at the moment.