Promo for BigDaddy via Fishhead

KingRevolver

Du-Pars is an excellent choice for breakfast when in the downtown area............

Disagree.

Too expensive for what you get.

For cheap breakfast, one can get the same product at CORTEZ, MAIN STREET, CAL and many others on Fremont.

For the same price as Dupars, one should venture over to EAT for a gourmet breakfast/brunch at similar prices to dupar. EAT blows it out of the water.

Guest ChrisHarvard

WVU is correct.

I study the sport of competitive eating and the best way to complete this challenge is to dunk the pancakes in your glass of water and just swallow them down.

Unfortunately, there is no prize money involved for completion. If I was your agent I would steer you towards winning contests that actually pay pretty well.

You're right. You'd start off enjoying it but at the end you'd be sick to your stomach.

I think most do it for the challenge.

yeah it's be bad trying to finish and probably bad long term for your health. I've never tried one of these challenges (like heart attack grill, etc,) and I don't plan on ever doing them.

best to stick to eating contests where they actually give a prize (rare, they're not going to want to give away free food and then money on top of it, with the exception of the eating tour, of course).

they still claim it's a ten stack even though the pic appears to show more

apparently it costs 17 bucks

http://ilovelasvegasmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/09/enjoy-newest-thrill-slotzilla-then-take.html

StackZilla. Du-par’s, located inside of Golden Gate, dares diners to see how they “stack up†against a colossal tower of the restaurants’ fluffy, buttery pancakes – named the “Best Pancakes in America by Esquire Magazine. For $16.99, guests can take on the lofty challenge of consuming a towering stack of 10 hot cakes in 15 minutes or less. The only rule for this tasty challenge is that a fork must be used. Those who clean their plates will receive the mammoth meal on the house!