Lifetime ban for Jontay Porter for gambling

Brock Landers

He didn't gamble dummy.  He quit so a syndicate that he owes millions to from gambling debts could have all of his props go under.   I know who the exact syndicate is that did this.  The dude that personally made the bet that got them busted sent my buddy a screen shot of the totally blatant parlay that night and told him to get in and sweat it out with him.   They pick like 4 spots a year to do it.  He's not the only one in the NBA they've got either for this.  I know of at least one other for sure.

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He didn't gamble dummy.  He quit so a syndicate that he owes millions to from gambling debts could have all of his props go under.   I know who the exact syndicate is that did this.  The dude that personally made the bet that got them busted sent my buddy a screen shot of the totally blatant parlay that night and told him to get in and sweat it out with him.   They pick like 4 spots a year to do it.  He's not the only one in the NBA they've got either for this.  I know of at least one other for sure.

The NBA said that Porter provided confidential information to bettors, limited his own participation in games for gambling purposes and bet on NBA games.

"There is nothing more important than protecting the integrity of NBA competition for our fans, our teams and everyone associated with our sport, which is why Jontay Porter's blatant violations of our gaming rules are being met with the most severe punishment," NBA commissioner Adam Silver said in a statement.

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

The NBA said that Porter provided confidential information to bettors, limited his own participation in games for gambling purposes and bet on NBA games.

"There is nothing more important than protecting the integrity of NBA competition for our fans, our teams and everyone associated with our sport, which is why Jontay Porter's blatant violations of our gaming rules are being met with the most severe punishment," NBA commissioner Adam Silver said in a statement.

Exactly what I just said.  He's not the one who gambled and got himself in trouble.  What got him caught and in mega trouble was fixing it all for a syndicate he owes a shit ton money to.  Basically threatening the integrity of the game.  He just walked off the court and said "muh eye I can't play".  Bam 80k parlay turned into 1.2 million.  Ha apparently he only got like 250k each time he fixed it for em. 

If you think he threw away 100 million contract coming soon like every NBA player gets so he could just make some cheap money real quick betting against himself and sucking it up and walking it off then your dumber than we all think.  He did it out of desperation bc he owes this bunch a ton from what I was told.

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Exactly what I just said.  He's not the one who gambled and got himself in trouble.  What got him caught and in mega trouble was fixing it all for a syndicate he owes a shit ton money to.  Basically threatening the integrity of the game.  He just walked off the court and said "muh eye I can't play".  Bam 80k parlay turned into 1.2 million.  Ha apparently he only got like 250k each time he fixed it for em. 

If you think he threw away 100 million contract coming soon like every NBA player gets so he could just make some cheap money real quick betting against himself and sucking it up and walking it off then your dumber than we all think.  He did it out of desperation bc he owes this bunch a ton from what I was told.

So he was betting on other sports and was terrible at it, that's what started the ball rolling?

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The lesson is that blacks are really stupid, the players and obviously this other guy that fixed a game and then couldn't keep his mouth shut and spread the fun around.  what a moron. :deemer

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So he was betting on other sports and was terrible at it, that's what started the ball rolling?

I don’t know what he did to get in debt gambling wise with them but was in debt for like 5 million or so.  His salary was only 500k this year.  Was either pay his whole salary every year to them and wait until the 100 million dollar contract or throw some under props.  The syndicate chose to be way too greedy and blatantly obvious.  

Brock thinks the dude making 500k a year got busted for betting NBA games or against himself.  Lol.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don’t know what he did to get in debt gambling wise with them but was in debt for like 5 million or so.  His salary was only 500k this year.  Was either pay his whole salary every year to them and wait until the 100 million dollar contract or throw some under props.  The syndicate chose to be way too greedy and blatantly obvious.  

Brock thinks the dude making 500k a year got busted for betting NBA games or against himself.  Lol.

Just curious, how the heck would a guy like you know stuff like that? You dont know any of the people personally right?

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just curious, how the heck would a guy like you know stuff like that? You dont know any of the people personally right?

My buddy plays high stakes cards with em and gets them outs from time to time.  They’re one of the biggest syndicates in the world and every bookie ge got them under called up Cris and were told to cut them off immediately as they will absolutely take you for everything you wanna lose to them.  I watched it play out on one of the accounts they got on.

Just last year he told me of another guy that was in debt with them and was willing to do the same prop thing for a payoff too. They  didn‘t do it at DraftKings of Fanduel.  Think they used BKR and their hundred or so outs that night to get 250k.  Anyways it was blatantlt obvious who it was.

Anyways it was a year ago when I started getting this news, and was told this was nothing compared to what they were gonna do on Porter bc he owed big.  Seeing it happen a year later makes me laugh.

Just now, trytrytry said:

WNBA not real until one of its players is banned for gambling.....  over under 3 years?

Screw that.  They make no money so won't have enough to get caught.

I wanna see which one of them becomes the lesbian Godmother of the WNBA and runs a WNBA lesbian prostitution ring.

17 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Screw that.  They make no money so won't have enough to get caught.

I wanna see which one of them becomes the lesbian Godmother of the WNBA and runs a WNBA lesbian prostitution ring.

clark is gonna get 10 million+ endorsement deal

reese is getting 2 million or so per year

10 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

clark is gonna get 10 million+ endorsement deal

reese is getting 2 million or so per year

Lol and the rest?  147k a year is the average.

Anyways let’s get back on topic.  I nom Sheryl Swoopes as the lesbian Godmother to run the lesbian prostitution ring of the WNBA.  They can even have groups of lesbians under their own lesbian pimp.  Think of a tree diagram.  Swoopes at the top as the Godmother.  Known lesbian Diana Turasi gets her own group of lesbian players, Sue Bird gets her a group of lesbians etc.  Now this is news.