Lifetime ban for Jontay Porter for gambling

Brock Landers

11 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

why would they need a lesbian prostitution ring when they're all lesbians?  and nobody wants to sleep with a Black lesbian, or even watch her eat out another Black thug.

Turasi and Clark, yeah I would pay to watch those 2 go at it though

Bc the leagaue minimum is 147k.  Those players yes are lesbians.  So Swoopes steps in as the Godmother and tells them during the offseason they’re hitting the streets to go seduce the lesbian fans but for a price.  Diana Turasi, Sue Bird etc are gonna teach you the ropes on how to lesbianize yourself so likeable to the lesbian fans that they’ll pay anything.

If this had been going on when Sue Bird was playing, super lesbian and anti-american Rapinoe would have probably paid her life’s savings for a shot at love with Bird bc nobody else was taking her.  There’s a lot of non-athlete lesbians that would just love to pay for the services of this wnba prostitution ring.

Chicago’s very own former beetlejuice mayor would have funneled all sorts of tax payer dollars to this lesbian WNBA prostitution ring.

• 2 weeks later...

I was laughing with my buddy about this recently and he talked to the dude that did it.  Asked him "wtf were you guys thinking and why couldn't you just have him go over one all his props one night and keep the gravy train rolling?"  Apparently they dgaf and go as hard and fast as possible on every angle bc they get banned everywhere really quick. 

My buddy got them on one account for some bookmaker that said I'll take any and all action.  He warned him that he was going to get crushed.  2 months in he was already down about 100k and called my buddy crying saying he had never seen anything like this, but knew he would get it all back bc all sports bettors lose.  I believe they teased him for a while losing here and there, but ultimately took him for about 350k before he took the loss for what it was.  These dudes are good.  Lol most of it was Nascar matchups, but they crushed him in everything.  They just don't like golf is all that I know.