• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Brock Landers said:

Asshole, we made a wager, you lost.

Period 

@Jimmy Hoffa make a ruling here

Yea, lets get a ruling, you asked for the bet, you issued the challenge, you said put up or shut up. I did, you quickly realized you were stuck, broke, and completely unable to post up - what did you do then, a desperate plea for jimmy to invoice you...and then it's as if you paid. :deemer

Guess what, you didn't post up, auto loss son, he even gave you an extra day as I recall.

Just now, mikeman said:

Yea, lets get a ruling, you asked for the bet, you issued the challenge, you said put up or shut up. I did, you quickly realized you were stuck, broke, and completely unable to post up - what did you do then, a desperate plea for jimmy to invoice you...and then it's as if you paid. :deemer

Guess what, you didn't post up, auto loss son, he even gave you an extra day as I recall.

How are you paying me the 5k?

16 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Fuck you 

You're a dumb motherfucker who is 100% full of shit on EVERYTHING 

I've taken not 1 but 2 healthy bowel movements today. I'm feeling light and spry right now. :dancing

A good dump always helps boost my mood.

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

You owe me 5K, how would you like to pay?

You owe me $300 for that side bet in head 2 head poker I destroyed you on for a steakhouse dinner.  How would you like to settle that? :pop

ive been waiting almost 3 years for that show pay/ stiff job 

2 minutes ago, Hoops said:

You owe me $300 for that side bet in head 2 head poker I destroyed you on for a steakhouse dinner.  How would you like to settle that? :pop

ive been waiting almost 3 years for that show pay/ stiff job 

Never got any firm plans as to when and where guy

4 minutes ago, Hoops said:

:bulb

Brockwagers.com is a deposit only book, payouts are discouraged and blocked 

He thought he had me with that bet he lost, he thought holy shit I got a sure thing, then the realization hit him that "fuck me, I dont have $5000" , finally in one last spasm of lunacy he asked Jimmy to send him an invoice..."yea, that should work". :deemer

8 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Not the message a gentleman would leave to someone he's stiffing sir.

The vile insults and profanity is really beyond all norms, you should be ashamed of yourself, you really should be.

I'll give you an hour to cool off but then i must insist on a second audio message, this time a heartfelt apology.

11 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

A tad strange for a Uber driver to owe 5k, call the man he owes a F A G,and then ask said man to suck his weiner.

Thank heavens the rest of us here at TGF have the class and dignity that we stay above the fray when it comes to such language.

I'm shocked, shocked, that any member of our TGF family would speak that way to a fellow poster.

I think and expect Brock will come through with that apology, I'm less confident he'll come through with the $5000.