This site is a steaming of shit

Brock Landers

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yea, it was hoffas fault he wouldn't accept an invoice which you might not pay  , and if he did brock would use the business transaction "invoice" to charge it back if he lost,  leaving me high and dry and putting Jimmy in a horrible position.

Hoffa ruined everything. :lol

Listen you fucking idiot, I offered him Bitcoin, multiple different options.  None were "acceptable"

You owe me 5k

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Did you or did you not accept a Bitcoin payment, a credit card payment or a check?

I know the answer 

You offered him a check huh? :deemer

I can hear it now, it's in the mail jimmy, I promise.

We dont do a lot of credit card payouts either here at TGF.

Just admit you're broke, it's not that bad, we all know it anyway.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Yeah, I'm broke that's why I gave him 2 different options where he would have had 5k instantly.

Go fuck yourself 

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I can hear it now, it's in the mail jimmy, I promise.

You're a real mutt, I've bought you at least 2 different meals, whipped your ass fair and square here and all you do is invent reasons you don't owe.

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Yeah, I'm broke that's why I gave him 2 different options where he would have had 5k instantly.

Go fuck yourself 

Cmon man, you drive Uber, you drive bums around and deliver  fast food to shut ins for $2-3 a pop.

You dont have a pot to piss in and you certainly dont have $5K, you're banned from pay pal and most other payment methods for a reason.

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Notice how this asshole won't even address the actual wager, which he was SLAUGHTERED in.  Never stood a snowballs chance in hell.

No wonder you love that fucktard Trump, idiots like you are his bread and butter 

The wager was decided when you didn't post up, you bought an airline ticket and no showed, no refunds.

I would have won the bet anyway if there was a trial, Schumer knew that the evidence was so damning he blocked it.

Too bad you were $4000- 4500 short huh?

55 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Wow, an unhinged wild rant.

You know, swearing at and insulting me isn't the way to convince others you're rich.

The Uber man drives for a hobby, i bet lots of janitors clean toilets for a hobby too. :laugh

He’s a delusional brokedickfuck, as we all already know. 

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Cmon man, you drive Uber, you drive bums around and deliver  fast food to shut ins for $2-3 a pop.

You dont have a pot to piss in and you certainly dont have $5K, you're banned from pay pal and most other payment methods for a reason.

Wow! Rare to see MIKEMAN going on the offensive!!!

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

Straight for the throat. Way I prefer to do it. Solid work 💪 

2 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

One option was $5,000 on a credit card 🤣

Stop being willfully ignorant you fucking peasant.

A credit card= charge back stiff attempt

A check= way above 50% to bounce or be disputed as fraud

An invoice lol= fraud dispute galore

I won’t comment on bitcoin as I can’t speak for Hoffa as to why he wouldn’t take it, but every other method was a a potential scam method from somebody who has scammed and stiffed without a conscience repeatedly in life.

Drives Uber for a hobby lol. 

Pretty sure the whole point of the bet was to call Brock back out as broke when he was busy acting like a big shot telling MM to put his money where his mouth is which MM did within 15 min.  Brock spent the next 2 days scrambling on how to come up with a way to pretend to pay 5k he didn’t have.

Jimmy would venmo have been acceptable?  Or is Brock banned there too?