New Orleans are garbage

Moldoveanu

NBA refs had a meeting last Tuesday where are all have agreed on home teams winning. 

How the fuck these clowns come up with this shit? 

If it's not the most dumb Uber driver in North America from Illinois then it's a genius moldovan bus driver from NY City. 

4 hours ago, vitalyo said:

NBA refs had a meeting last Tuesday where are all have agreed on home teams winning. 

How the fuck these clowns come up with this shit? 

If it's not the most dumb Uber driver in North America from Illinois then it's a genius moldovan bus driver from NY City. 

Stupid convict it's just a joke you dumb monkey 

I can't believe you are so stupid that everything I say it's true 

You don't understand humor or jokes then u can't possibly have a well functionable brain

12 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

Any reason not to back kings these guys play great

New Orleans can't even beat spurs at home

Losers of 6 straight at home I just don't see value it's kings or nothing think they will make noise

LMAO!

Moldy the FADE Strikes Again!

What a clueless fukkin' MORON...

2 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

Stupid convict it's just a joke you dumb monkey 

I can't believe you are so stupid that everything I say it's true 

You don't understand humor or jokes then u can't possibly have a well functionable brain

Joke, then why you are crying"fixed"? It's OK in two weeks you will make it all back with overtime.Not a biggie only  16 hours a day 7 days a week and you'll be fine :grin 

Listen moldovanin is there any sports that you don't bet, because I believe you cover them all. 

What a dummy. 

7 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Joke, then why you are crying"fixed"? It's OK in two weeks you will make it all back with overtime.Not a biggie only  16 hours a day 7 days a week and you'll be fine :grin 

Listen moldovanin is there any sports that you don't bet, because I believe you cover them all. 

What a dummy. 

That's the whole point stupid the fixed was the joke part u dumb mfker being in a cell u don't get much sun light

I understand your brain cells are shrinking but hang in there need your soccer fades