Home playoffs perfect so far NHL NBA

Moldoveanu

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

My guess moldovan madman lost again. Whenever he lose his bet bitch goes hiding. 

I won 5k on golf on Monday wtf u talking about then I won 8k parlay and won plenty of other bets 

I don't need to show everything stop being jealous you prick get off my cock and stop sucking on it

Just now, Moldoveanu said:

I won 5k on golf on Monday wtf u talking about then I won 8k parlay and won plenty of other bets 

I don't need to show everything stop being jealous you prick get off my cock and stop sucking on it

You didn't win shit, all you do is past posting. Even if you did those winning are long gone. 

6 hours ago, vitalyo said:

You didn't win shit, all you do is past posting. Even if you did those winning are long gone. 

What past post u stupid fuck I said that 3-4 days before the tournament ended you dumb mother fucker I posted it 

You dumb convict

38 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

What past post u stupid fuck I said that 3-4 days before the tournament ended you dumb mother fucker I posted it 

You dumb convict

Are you mad bro? Dummy you ship 26 paychecks a year to Costa Rica you only getting back 5k. Hahaha.And now you are big time gambler! Do the math you stupid moldovan piece of shit cocksucker.