CULVERS expansion

FISHHEAD

no idea why landers likes culvers cheese curds so much... cousins subs has way better curds, and more consistent

culvers is ok, as mentioned here though, shake shack has better burgers, cousins has better curds... what i would say culvers does well that you can't get at other fast food places is shrimp/fish dinner/custard

53 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

no idea why landers likes culvers cheese curds so much... cousins subs has way better curds, and more consistent

culvers is ok, as mentioned here though, shake shack has better burgers, cousins has better curds... what i would say culvers does well that you can't get at other fast food places is shrimp/fish dinner/custard

Never had cousins pal

They're not exactly outside of Wisconsin or Minnesota that im aware 

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

I know a shit ton more than you, fucktard 

For a smart guy your vocabulary is seriously lacking.

Intelligence is usually manifested through eloquence, wit and a confident bearing. You exhibit none of those traits.

I said in another thread review of it that Culver's is far from bad, but their cheeseburger is inferior to Shake Shack and BurgerFi, as is their milkshake.  Would I eat there again?  Maybe.  Would I go out of my way?  No way.  Their burger was about the quality of a whopper.

20 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I said in another thread review of it that Culver's is far from bad, but their cheeseburger is inferior to Shake Shack and BurgerFi, as is their milkshake.  Would I eat there again?  Maybe.  Would I go out of my way?  No way.  Their burger was about the quality of a whopper.

Not understanding this. Your BK must be all star level

42 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Not understanding this. Your BK must be all star level

It's probably just the way that they layer it with mayonnaise, onions, and pickles that makes it taste the same.  It's better than a whopper but not by much imo, and certainly not for the price.

22 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

It's probably just the way that they layer it with mayonnaise, onions, and pickles that makes it taste the same.  It's better than a whopper but not by much imo, and certainly not for the price.

you are insane.  A whopper?  lol

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

you are insane.  A whopper?  lol

I'm trying my best to give them their fair due without being completely "Culver's sucks" but it just wasn't very good imo vs the hype and price.  As stated Shake Shack and BurgerFi are better in each category of burger and milkshake.  I didn't walk away from either thinking they were overrated burger places.  Culver's I can't say the same.