We Asked 3 Chefs to Name the Best Frozen Pizza, and They All Picked the Same One........................

FISHHEAD

Chef Wylie Dufresne of Stretch Pizza in New York (and the now-closed Michelin-starred wd~50) says he’s been a forever fan of Stouffer’s French bread pizza, long before he got into the game himself. “There’s a lot of work that goes into crafting great frozen food,” says Dufresne. “It’s just so impressive how crispy and crunchy the pizza is when it comes out of the oven.”

The distinct crunch of the French bread crust that gives way to an airy center is also what sticks out to America’s Test Kitchen cast member, food stylist, and author of the forthcoming cookbook Food Gifts, Elle Simone Scott. “This is the OG pizza in my life,” says Scott. “My uncle Pierre used to make them for me and my cousins as an after-school snack. We would scour the pantry for other fun items we could add as toppings. The flaky airiness of French bread is one of my favorite food sensations, even now.”