Iowa feeds the world ….home of the BLACK DIRT

FISHHEAD

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

There's NO PROJECTS in Champaign 

What the hell is wrong with you people 

So you are saying there are absolutely no affordable housing buildings, no income-based apartments, no rental properties that accept vouchers, no income based senior apartments, none of that AT ALL in Champaign?

A quick google search says different... 

5 minutes ago, Blondie said:

So you are saying there are absolutely no affordable housing buildings, no income-based apartments, no rental properties that accept vouchers, no income based senior apartments, none of that AT ALL in Champaign?

A quick google search says different... 

I didn't say that 

I said there are NO PROJECTS 

As in Chicago, Cabrini Green, etc.

Just now, Brock Landers said:

I didn't say that 

I said there are NO PROJECTS 

As in Chicago, Cabrini Green, etc.

and the definition of projects concerning housing is a government-subsidized housing development with relatively low rent. So, again, definitively speaking there ARE projects in Champaign. They are just not dangerous in the same manner as many other places. 

14 minutes ago, Blondie said:

and the definition of projects concerning housing is a government-subsidized housing development with relatively low rent. So, again, definitively speaking there ARE projects in Champaign. They are just not dangerous in the same manner as many other places. 

Dont sweat it Blondie. Little Brock is allergic to the truth. 

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

Is he genuinely like this or is this just his online persona? 

Good grief...

Honestly he's just not very bright. His personal life has been a disaster, decades of lost/short term jobs, unemployment, bankruptcies and most importantly to us here on the forums stiffing. The capital offense to gamblers.

Some people here have apparently investigated him and allege he lives in some kind of subsidized housing - hence the mocking about "projects".

The bottom line is he's a pathetic figure deserving of  mockery, although I must admit I'm biased since he currently owes me $5000.

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Honestly he's just not very bright. His personal life has been a disaster, decades of lost/short term jobs, unemployment, bankruptcies and most importantly to us here on the forums stiffing. The capital offense to gamblers.

Some people here have apparently investigated him and allege he lives in some kind of subsidized housing - hence the mocking about "projects".

The bottom line is he's a pathetic figure deserving of  mockery, although I must admit I'm biased since he currently owes me $5000.

You owe me 5k motherfucker, id shut the fuck up if I was you 

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

You owe me 5k motherfucker, id shut the fuck up if I was you 

No, since you failed to post up - which was your challenge to begin with, that's an auto loss, period, no discussion, do debate, no what if's.

I will make this concession, if you pay me the $5000 I will use that to pay off everyone you stiffed over the years - up to the $5000 of course.

36 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No, since you failed to post up - which was your challenge to begin with, that's an auto loss, period, no discussion, do debate, no what if's.

I will make this concession, if you pay me the $5000 I will use that to pay off everyone you stiffed over the years - up to the $5000 of course.

VOTING on this issue ends Sunday at fishhead forum.