What do you guys think of my new patio?

mikeman

On 4/30/2024 at 8:39 PM, mikeman said:

As some of you know my old deck was smashed by a tree last year and I had a new one built. The old one was multi tiered which left an empty spot where it used to be.

I put down some patio stones  to make a small patio down there.

sardines 007.jpg

I think you are gonna have a hard time keeping it clean

1 hour ago, RudyRuder said:

damn, where is the video with this?

Out there somewhere.  He rolled a poverty grill into the middle of the road and began cooking.  Black people get a bad rap of bbq'ing on the front lawn, but Brock takes it to a whole nother level and rolls out into the road.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Out there somewhere.  He rolled a poverty grill into the middle of the road and began cooking.  Black people get a bad rap of bbq'ing on the front lawn, but Brock takes it to a whole nother level and rolls out into the road.

LOLOLOL

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Believe he was grilling in the parking lot behind the projects he lives in. 

18 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Believe he was grilling in the parking lot behind the projects he lives in. 

I think it was once of these community grills that you might see outside dumpy apartments or motels where people live there. Last yr in north dakota I saw one at my motel, with the oil boom housing is in short supply and some people live there.

It's trashy(or should we say ghetto) no matter how you look at it, it's also why no one ever cleans it.

Mike, I thought you’d appreciate this. I was in Laughlin earlier in the week and the machines bled me all week. Was down around $1500. We were leaving in the morning at 8am so I was heading to the room and figured I take one more shot at them with the 50 play video poker. Third pull I got dealt a straight flush for $1250 (was playing max which was dimes). While waiting for my hand pay I still had $125 left so I figured I’d play it off. 2 hands later I got a royal for $400 and then a couple hands after that I got another royal. Then I thought I got the dream hand. Ace,king, queen, jack of hearts and the 10 of diamonds. It sure looked like a dealt royal. Ended up going for the royal but didn’t get a single one. Still cleared another $1000. All that in about a 10 minute span. 

IMG_4772.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Mike, I thought you’d appreciate this. I was in Laughlin earlier in the week and the machines bled me all week. Was down around $1500. We were leaving in the morning at 8am so I was heading to the room and figured I take one more shot at them with the 50 play video poker. Third pull I got dealt a straight flush for $1250 (was playing max which was dimes). While waiting for my hand pay I still had $125 left so I figured I’d play it off. 2 hands later I got a royal for $400 and then a couple hands after that I got another royal. Then I thought I got the dream hand. Ace,king, queen, jack of hearts and the 10 of diamonds. It sure looked like a dealt royal. Ended up going for the royal but didn’t get a single one. Still cleared another $1000. All that in about a 10 minute span. 

IMG_4772.jpeg

I play those things, fucking addictive, you bleed slow praying for a dealt 4ok or 4 to the royal. i recall getting 4 to the royal on 100 play and thinking 'oh boy, I should get 2, maybe i'll get 3 or 4" Pushed the button and got zero like you. :lol

14 hours ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

IMG_4772.jpeg

Nicely done. Donate some to Teddy EBT.

15 hours ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

IMG_4772.jpeg

That's freakin awesome