HRWAGER SCAM

johnwi

Hello, this post is to make public that HRWAGER does not want to pay me my money, approximately two months ago I requested a withdrawal of 693 USD but they did not pay me, then George told me that they were going to pay me 50% of my balance or transfer me the full balance to bookmaker, but they have not complied, they do not respond to my emails or chat online, the current balance of my HRWAGER account is $3852 and I do not have any type of response, in a call George Dubouis told me that the company no longer It was sustainable but they were going to answer me for the money

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-06 095715.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, johnwi said:

Hello, this post is to make public that HRWAGER does not want to pay me my money, approximately two months ago I requested a withdrawal of 693 USD but they did not pay me, then George told me that they were going to pay me 50% of my balance or transfer me the full balance to bookmaker, but they have not complied, they do not respond to my emails or chat online, the current balance of my HRWAGER account is $3852 and I do not have any type of response, in a call George Dubouis told me that the company no longer It was sustainable but they were going to answer me for the money

Ho-Lee SCHMOKES!

Sounds like some major shit...

7 minutes ago, johnwi said:

FUKK YOU SIR 🖕🏻

20 minutes ago, johnwi said:

Why did you want to withdraw an odd amount like $693? Why not your whole balance?

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

¿Por qué querías retirar una cantidad impar como $693? ¿Por qué no todo tu saldo?

because I wanted to continue betting, and at that time I didn't have more than $1800

4 minutes ago, johnwi said:

only george answered me

You might want to call back and ask for Jerry or Gus if George isn’t around. Not sure how their C Suite is set up but they are all there and happy to assist from my experience!

Hey guys,

We had a gentleman agreement with a top book that was going to acquire HRWager but they changed the conditions on us three times in the past few days and an agreement could not be reached.

Most clients were contacted in preparation for the transfer, accounts were disabled but since the agreement is no longer in place all of the accounts were re-enabled and payouts will resume this week.

Cheers

4 minutes ago, HRWager said:

Hey guys,

We had a gentleman agreement with a top book that was going to acquire HRWager but they changed the conditions on us three times in the past few days and an agreement could not be reached.

Most clients were contacted in preparation for the transfer, accounts were disabled but since the agreement is no longer in place all of the accounts were re-enabled and payouts will resume this week.

Cheers

Ite Den...

waynes-world-happy-ending.gif

11 minutes ago, HRWager said:

Hey guys,

Cheers

who was the top book?  Bookmaker?  

24 minutes ago, HRWager said:

Hey guys,

Cheers

Any good bonuses right now ? :pop