HRWAGER SCAM

johnwi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Johnwi check in and post some correspondence screen shots 

Also check the HR customer service email signature, check and see if this image is part of it 

images.png

Lmao toby

43 minutes ago, TobyTyler said:

Johnwi check in and post some correspondence screen shots 

Also check the HR customer service email signature, check and see if this image is part of it 

images.png

:laugh

Hello guys, I have already reached an agreement with hrwager, apparently the post has helped me and they have contacted me by email, when I receive the payments I will let you know in the post, for the moment everything is fine

21 minutes ago, johnwi said:

Hello guys, I have already reached an agreement with hrwager, apparently the post has helped me and they have contacted me by email, when I receive the payments I will let you know in the post, for the moment everything is fine

An agreement to be paid your own money? 

Nice!

32 minutes ago, johnwi said:

Congrats JohnWi, well done on an agreement to receive your own money. Did they make you repeat these words on the phone- "MISKA, MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE!" 

I guess HR wager received an overflow of those HRW coupons Meatman (Rip homie!) used to pass out on the strip 

nothing to see here pals, George is a good dude, I’m sure he sold some of his collector Crocs on Stock X to make things right glad you got a payment plan established :cheers

What’s GRIFFIN got to say about this?  What a guy GRIFFIN was.     Still have money at books thanks to his NBA contest….. one of the best times gambling ever as he allowed EVERYONE to win if you played NBA season win total that one year….shit he may still be paying people with his COMMISSARY money……..

stay say Mr GRIFFIN…… 

11 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Will Jorge pay poster in….

cash

nickels and pennies

a check from Sunlight Debt Solutions

his stake in TGF?

Looks like the guy is owed $3862. 

So it will be 102 monthly payments of $37.49 each. Via walmart moneygram. 

16 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

What’s GRIFFIN got to say about this?  What a guy GRIFFIN was.     Still have money at books thanks to his NBA contest….. one of the best times gambling ever as he allowed EVERYONE to win if you played NBA season win total that one year….shit he may still be paying people with his COMMISSARY money……..

stay say Mr GRIFFIN…… 

lol Griffin

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/two-costa-rican-residents-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms-connection-10-million-international#:~:text=Two individuals from Costa Rica,call centers in Costa Rica.

nother Costa Rican scumbag

Whole island filled with criminals

On 5/6/2024 at 1:41 PM, HRWager said:

Hey guys,

We had a gentleman agreement with a top book that was going to acquire HRWager but they changed the conditions on us three times in the past few days and an agreement could not be reached.

Most clients were contacted in preparation for the transfer, accounts were disabled but since the agreement is no longer in place all of the accounts were re-enabled and payouts will resume this week.

Cheers

so I was kinda right all along 

George, WE, yes WE still have time to turn this into a USA facing website