Xpressbet $1000 bonus

WVU

I found out that show wagers don't count...however I agree with the conservative approach. Win/place wagers to get to the $1' date='000 for me and hopefully I cash enough of them to not lose too much. [/quote'] So you are going to bet the favorite to win and the favorite to show? I am lost on how to maximize this.

dont do place wagers the extra dime breakage will cut into profits.....your best move imo if your not a capper at all Is to wager basically equal sized win wagers in the amount of $5 (so you need 200 wagers in 30 days of doing this should be simple, if you are impatient go up to $10 win wager) on the second favored horse as close to post as possible so you know the second favored horse. that should be about a 16% losing long term prop leaving you lots of free money. Just do horses and harness this way, not dogs. if you really want to roll the dice..wait for a small field of 4 where win and place only are offered on a huge favorite and play all $1000 on it (if you deposit $1000). get your $2.10 (or $2.20 if its indiana downs or mountaineer) and be done with it. there is over 30 days a small field race with win and place only in North America. look for bad weather days with lots of scratches. be careful on this second idea, I have not read the fine print sometimes it says all minimum payout wagers do not count not just show wagers..so look careful at that...

{sigh}

Let's at least get the rules right to start:

1) To qualify for $1,000 wagering credit new account holders must wager $1,000 within 30 days of sign up.

2) Customer has 30 days to use wagering credits

3) Unused wagering credits will be retracted after 30 days

4) Wagering credits cannot be withdrawn.

You just can't bet through the initial $1000 and be done with it. You have to wager through $2,000 to be done with it.

{sigh}

Let's at least get the rules right to start:

1) To qualify for $1,000 wagering credit new account holders must wager $1,000 within 30 days of sign up.

2) Customer has 30 days to use wagering credits

3) Unused wagering credits will be retracted after 30 days

4) Wagering credits cannot be withdrawn.

You just can't bet through the initial $1000 and be done with it. You have to wager through $2,000 to be done with it.

i think most of us know that. thanks for letting us know though. never hurts to be 100% positive

If 2w2p2s says wait a few days and he will give you the way to play this' date=' then do as he says. Very sharp man.[/quote']

TY, maybe if Kinger agrees I could PM him the information and anyone interested could PM him and he'll respond back. I'll post here when it's OK to PM Kinger. This is only if he agrees, and if it's a hassle for him I'll just post it in this thread.

How many would you guess will do the $1000 promo?

Im really in no position to make a business guess on that..so this is a total opinion......

to enter you have to give a Social Security number so a guy cant just enter fake names and addresses....and only 1 address per household sort of thing also..still I think some "guys" will get bonusy on this wiht aunts and uncles and co workers etc. etc... I like bonusy over bonus whore..

you have to be a brand new account...most players already at some point have signed up with drf or xpressbet they have had MANY fantastic promos for new sign ups..sure this is the best ever but in the past lots of good ones.....I did a free $300 for example a number of years ago..and got I think 6 horse guys all in at that time with a little coaching..

so there is not a HUGE huge poo or horse gamblers to attract.... the marketing on this I have seen basically reaches mostly people who are into horse racing already and perhaps have an account..

But $1000 speaks to a larger group perhaps and social media and forums like this (a handful of gamblers that are not horse racing guys have perked up here and at EOG on this one) spread things around..my ball park Guess is 6,000 - 12,000 new sign ups due to this promo....

but the bets people make will not effect the odds to any degree..some will being different pools, different days, so many different races daily ..so you dont need to worry about this promo changing the odds on anything you are doing other than tiny tiny incremental change in odds like any parimutual wager does when you make your own wagers...

dont do place wagers the extra dime breakage will cut into profits.....your best move imo if your not a capper at all Is to wager basically equal sized win wagers in the amount of $5 (so you need 200 wagers in 30 days of doing this should be simple' date=' if you are impatient go up to $10 win wager) on the second favored horse as close to post as possible so you know the second favored horse. that should be about a 16% losing long term prop leaving you lots of free money. Just do horses and harness this way, not dogs. if you really want to roll the dice..wait for a small field of 4 where win and place only are offered on a huge favorite and play all $1000 on it (if you deposit $1000). get your $2.10 (or $2.20 if its indiana downs or mountaineer) and be done with it. there is over 30 days a small field race with win and place only in North America. look for bad weather days with lots of scratches. be careful on this second idea, I have not read the fine print sometimes it says all minimum payout wagers do not count not just show wagers..so look careful at that...[/quote']

100 wagers $10 a bet and you receive a $1000.Great deal and great info!!