Xpressbet $1000 bonus

WVU

Dont forget they have refer a friend bonus too..... so when they wager $100' date=' you get $50 the next day[/quote'] Careful with the referral bonuses. You don't always want other bonus whores associated with your account. I always avoid referrals in most instances as I generally have a lot to lose if they decide this is abuse.
agree i stay away from them as well. no need to complicate the account

Anyone can make an easy $700 on this offer. Average takeout for win and place bets is 15-18% or so ( NY tracks are just 14% !!!). I'd take the morning line favorite for $10W & $10P. Make 50 bets like this to earn your $1000 credit. Expect to lose $150 doing so. I believe the $1000 credit you get has to be rolled over once too' date=' so just repeat the same process. Expect to lose another $150 and end up with $700 profit.[/quote']

Correction: NY tracks (AQU,BEL,SAR) are now 16% takeout on WPS bets (the 14% I quoted was from an outdated source). California tracks (DMR,GG,SA) are slightly better at 15.43%. There are some smaller tracks that have 15% or less, such as Hastings (15%), Woodbine (14.95%) and Northlands (14.5%) if you don't mind playing into much smaller pools.

Moneypak was easy.

Newbie question...do our bets affects the odds or only what's placed at the track?

your bets effect the odds as all wagers at xpressbet go into the parimutual pool, you play against other punters not xpressbet, your wagers are parimutual. but at the tracks you are betting into horse and harness in north america your amount wagered even with 8 accounts all going $10 on a race all weekend will not effect the odds enough to matter WVU

I would say several dozen people will use similar strategies buying up the favs. The pools I saw didn't seem very big or is that just at the track pools?

its possible you are choosing the smallest pools win place in north america but I doubt it. be sure you have not choose a dog track those win place pools much much too small

If you list some tracks you are playing into Ill let you know if I advise to move away from those....with 8 people in how much in win or place money per race are you doing?? you should break up into a BIG series of small wagers and just take your anticipated 17-18% loss. the pools you are seeing are the entire co mingled pools from all parimutual sources...the win place pools jump lots after the race goes off in most cases due to the info form all sources coming in and lots of late betting is typical..so when you make your wagers it might in fact look like a small win pool at some of the smaller tracks..