Xpressbet $1000 bonus

WVU

I seriously am having some terrible luck with this. Currently down $225 and through $735 of my rollover. Just had a horse drop from 5:1 down to 8:5 at Finger Lakes after I had already bet everything two minutes to post and didn't want to start cancelling and re-betting for fear of missing a horse.

It's easy to bet at xpressbet but not to bet a lot of different amounts on different horses quickly.

I seriously am having some terrible luck with this. Currently down $225 and through $735 of my rollover. Just had a horse drop from 5:1 down to 8:5 at Finger Lakes after I had already bet everything two minutes to post and didn't want to start cancelling and re-betting for fear of missing a horse.

It's easy to bet at xpressbet but not to bet a lot of different amounts on different horses quickly.

do not do w2p2s2 system at finger lakes. that track has almost 60% of its handle come in last minute or updated after race is off. u will have incorrect amounts bet on every horse in the race...granted that could lead to winning its not impossible, but its not the system to get your 17-18% guaranteed loss.... you cant do his system at that smaller handle track where the tote changes last flash and after doors open.... if you really know what you are doing maybe if you see the will pay prices and the exacta will pays and do some estimating but not worth it if your a newbie...

stick with belmont Arlington gulfstream today if you use that system he suggests...

Yeah, that's why I suggested Belmont or wait for SA for you guys. Finger Lakes pools are tiny. Theoretically, it should work to your advantage at times as well like in your example if any other horse won the race. But just do it at BEL. Especially if you wait for a Saturday it should be much easier for you guys. I'm going to post a 16% chart on here so you guys can have that handy at post and can get the bet in quickly.

3/5- $494

4/5- $442

1- $420

6/5- $390

7/5 - $365

8/5- $311

9/5- $300

2/1 - $280

5/2- $240

3/1- 210

7/2- $186

4/1- $168

9/2- $152

5/1- $140

6/1- $120

7/1- $105

8/1- $93

9/1- $84

10/1- $76

11/1- $70

12/1- $64

13/1- $60

14/1- $56

15/1- $52

16/1- $49

17/1- $46

18/1- $44

19/1- $42

20/1- $40

Can you explain again how to use this?

Well boys I did it. Down $290 through the first $1000, hopefully the bonus gets puts in my account in the morning. For my last $200 I found just betting even money or worse odds on favorites in harness racing to place was a great strategy. Find races where there aren't more than three horses with odds below 5:1 and take the biggest favorite to place. Not foolproof, but it felt like it worked alright.