Xpressbet $1000 bonus

WVU

Got the $1000 credit this morning, and only lost $48.50 to get it. They deposit it like cash into your account ($250 of the deposits were mine, $1000 theirs) but I still need to wager another $1000 right?

[TABLE]

[TR=class: wysiwyg_table_xhub]

[/TR]

[TD]Deposits[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]$1,250.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]Player Rewards[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]$0.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]Withdrawals[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]$0.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wagers[/TD]

[TD]102[/TD]

[TD]$1,020.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cancels[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]$0.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Winnings[/TD]

[TD]60[/TD]

[TD]$971.50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Refunds[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]$0.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

WVU everything I have read on this one you now need to do another 1000 in action to release your ability to collect the 1000 they added...but a phone call would not hurt you have lots riding on accurate info.

That's how I read it, too. "Unused wagering credits will be retracted after 30 days."

This is what they post about referral bonuses......

1. According to IRS requirements, Xpressbet must report all referral fees earned in the amount of $600 or more in one calendar year. The referral fees are reported to the IRS and Xpressbet account holders on Form 1099-MISC. Form 1099-MISC will be mailed to customers no later than January 31 of each year.

dont do place wagers the extra dime breakage will cut into profits.....your best move imo if your not a capper at all Is to wager basically equal sized win wagers in the amount of $5 (so you need 200 wagers in 30 days of doing this should be simple' date=' if you are impatient go up to $10 win wager) on the second favored horse as close to post as possible so you know the second favored horse. that should be about a 16% losing long term prop leaving you lots of free money. Just do horses and harness this way, not dogs. if you really want to roll the dice..wait for a small field of 4 where win and place only are offered on a huge favorite and play all $1000 on it (if you deposit $1000). get your $2.10 (or $2.20 if its indiana downs or mountaineer) and be done with it. there is over 30 days a small field race with win and place only in North America. look for bad weather days with lots of scratches. be careful on this second idea, I have not read the fine print sometimes it says all minimum payout wagers do not count not just show wagers..so look careful at that...[/quote']

for some reason, 0-8 early with this early.

is this all i need for the bonus?

[TABLE=width: 830]

[TR]

Wagers [/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wagers[/TD]

[TD]91[/TD]

[TD]$1,017.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cancels[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]