Xpressbet $1000 bonus

WVU

dont chase $$$ in acocunts there for these reward points..you split with all winners, and they are not worth very much. those points rewards promos are promos, they are something but does not make a 25% track takeour superfecta anywhere near a plus ROI situation like in some forum contests there are many plus ROI situations...

there are some easy to play plus ROI promos and contests at BETAMERICA however and I think they have a deposit $300 bet $300 get $300 promo now for signups. so a free $250 or so no real risk (plus less risk actually you can do show wagering and get some true even situations) anyway or use the systems we have discussed here... let me know if you use them as I think I can get a referral.

so if you liked this one and want some more free money get over to betamerica same parimutual situation and i think more states allowed..and follow them on FACEBOOK for more small promos.

really wonder how many people are taking advantage of this bonus...i never bet horses besides the big races but im having fun doing this bonus thing. first one cleared 800 and should be able to do about the same on my current one. hope this company has some deep pockets if they are giving away free money like they are.

I should have two checks now on their way, but has anybody actually gotten one yet? I've got like 10 people all waiting to sign up saying "I'll wait til I see you actually get the check". I've offered to make them $300 (split $600 50/50) and apparently I just know a bunch of skeptics. Joey, I haven't found an easy way to input everything on one screen. I just start working quickly with 1mtp and go from biggest favorite to biggest dog. If a favorite then drops more as they load the gate I'm putting another $5 on it. I'm betting about $110/race.

I should have two checks now on their way, but has anybody actually gotten one yet? I've got like 10 people all waiting to sign up saying "I'll wait til I see you actually get the check". I've offered to make them $300 (split $600 50/50) and apparently I just know a bunch of skeptics. Joey, I haven't found an easy way to input everything on one screen. I just start working quickly with 1mtp and go from biggest favorite to biggest dog. If a favorite then drops more as they load the gate I'm putting another $5 on it. I'm betting about $110/race.
same here it hards to telll people its free money. i just shake my head like wtf man

told em all i would fund the accounts lol

How are you doing the 2w2p2s strategy in terms of keying in the horses and amounts? I feel like takes a long time... Is there a shortcut I'm missing? I wish I could just enter the amount for each horse on one screen....
good system but im not a horse sav guy. got burned doing it on 1account. not burrned just lost more than usual. my fault though. odds change to much

I'm the BROCK LANDERS of doing this shit.

I'm down $300 and have only run through $600 in action betting all chalk to W and P.

UNREAL

Also messed up one of my other accounts trying to bet all the horses and got crushed.

I still need to run through a few more accounts in the next 2 days too. Hopefully the variance evens out.

I should have two checks now on their way' date=' but has anybody actually gotten one yet? I've got like 10 people all waiting to sign up saying "I'll wait til I see you actually get the check". I've offered to make them $300 (split $600 50/50) and apparently I just know a bunch of skeptics. Joey, I haven't found an easy way to input everything on one screen. I just start working quickly with 1mtp and go from biggest favorite to biggest dog. If a favorite then drops more as they load the gate I'm putting another $5 on it. I'm betting about $110/race.[/quote']

TTP received 2 checks today.

kicking some azz on this one..doing a little cappin with it... $21 more to go to get the 1k, then have to do it again.

[TABLE=width: 830]

[TR]

Wagers [/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wagers[/TD]

[TD]78[/TD]

[TD]$979.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cancels[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]$4.00[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Winnings[/TD]

[TD]49[/TD]

[TD]$1,170.45[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

to finish off this first 1k [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Track Name:[/TD]

[TD]Delaware County Fair (H) (DCN)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Race:[/TD]

[TD]10[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Pool:[/TD]

[TD]PLC[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Selections:[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wager Amount:[/TD]

[TD]$21[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wager Total:[/TD]

[TD]$21[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Not sure everyone knows this but after you get the $1000 in your account. approx 24 hours after you meet the frist $1000. you do need to wager $1000 again to get that amount able to withdraw. and in that second round you can do show wagering no problem. so if you see an overlay bridge jumping $22.20 at mountaineer or something you can do that and it counts.