Xpressbet $1000 bonus

WVU

Of course you don't run a Loss Leader like this yearly. You have target customers you are trying to lure over, running it weekly, monthly or even yearly isn't going to help you gain that many more of your target customer. There may be a time when your customer base does decrease where they will offer incentives like this. Other ADW's will do the same. I'm not "coming at you". You keep stating they will get killed with this promo. You have stated somebody will get fired over this promo. I have tried to give logical explanations on why that's not the case and how the promo could turn out to be incredibly lucrative for Xpressbet. You didn't even know who Xpressbet was, you didn't know who TVG was, and yet you seem to portray yourself an expert in the field.

I guess you don't want me to post if I disagree with your post. That's fine.

Before we stop talking, can you tell me how to respond to the "comment" section of a post? The comment comes to my PM, also on the board, but I don't see how you can quote it to respond to it.

You're fighting a battle you can't win here, sir.

WVU is a veteran of this industry.

You don't think they are giving away 3 million? Not sure when this promo started but I posted how many accounts were created in the last 7 days. They will be giving away well over 3 million. Btw' date=' 2w2p2s, when did you know about this promotion and why didn't you post it?[/quote']

The gist of our disagreement- "giving away 3 million" on this promo? No. I saw the numbers you posted. You have to remember they are running 2 separate promos concurrently. A lot of people will use the promo for $125, and not the promo for $1000. What's the percentage of each from the numbers you posted for new accounts? Not sure. I think I can find out the information when the dust has settled. This was only a 10 day promo.

Within the 1st week of the promo out of curiosity I googled "Xpressbet $1000 bonus". EOG was listed on the 1st page and it was the only non-horse race affiliated website that came up on google on the 1st page and this website was a few pages back. More horse players are signing up for this than I think you are giving credit.

If Xpressbet lose $3 Million to people just depositing and withdrawing for the bonus , that would mean ~ 6,600 accounts just did it for the bonus. That number seems absurd to me.

They will get 1 or 2 players that will end up here- http://www.xbselect.com/ ..........they will get other recreational and serious players.

One player will pay for all 200 of your bonus accounts within 1 year.

Xpressbet and affiliates pay a lot more than $3 Million dollars out in bonuses. This is why we disagree with "giving it away".

I learned about the promo the same time you did on EOG. After the Del Mar Meet I take 3 weeks off and stay as far away from horse racing as I can until Santa Anita starts. I did help out friends and family with this bonus. I don't think anybody at Xpressbet is going to be upset when all is said and done. The timetable to measure success for the bonus? Not sure.

The gist of our disagreement- "giving away 3 million" on this promo? No. I saw the numbers you posted. You have to remember they are running 2 separate promos concurrently. A lot of people will use the promo for $125, and not the promo for $1000. What's the percentage of each from the numbers you posted for new accounts? Not sure. I think I can find out the information when the dust has settled. This was only a 10 day promo.

Within the 1st week of the promo out of curiosity I googled "Xpressbet $1000 bonus". EOG was listed on the 1st page and it was the only non-horse race affiliated website that came up on google on the 1st page and this website was a few pages back. More horse players are signing up for this than I think you are giving credit.

If Xpressbet lose $3 Million to people just depositing and withdrawing for the bonus , that would mean ~ 6,600 accounts just did it for the bonus. That number seems absurd to me.

They will get 1 or 2 players that will end up here- http://www.xbselect.com/ ..........they will get other recreational and serious players.

One player will pay for all 200 of your bonus accounts within 1 year.

Xpressbet and affiliates pay a lot more than $3 Million dollars out in bonuses. This is why we disagree with "giving it away".

I learned about the promo the same time you did on EOG. After the Del Mar Meet I take 3 weeks off and stay as far away from horse racing as I can until Santa Anita starts. I did help out friends and family with this bonus. I don't think anybody at Xpressbet is going to be upset when all is said and done. The timetable to measure success for the bonus? Not sure.

Ok understood and I can't argue with anything you said. My estimates are inflated because I assumed they had been running this longer. Giving away 3 million and losing 3 million are entirely different things. I hope it works out for them because I would love to see a bonus war between these companies.

You don't think they are giving away 3 million? Not sure when this promo started but I posted how many accounts were created in the last 7 days. They will be giving away well over 3 million. Btw' date=' 2w2p2s, when did you know about this promotion and why didn't you post it?[/quote']

Just wanted to say thanks again for bringing this info to TGF. I just completed the RO on my third account and requested another payout. I made about 2 grand due to this thread. :cheers

Just wanted to say thanks again for bringing this info to TGF. I just completed the RO on my third account and requested another payout. I made about 2 grand due to this thread. :cheers

Thread of the year and it's not even remotely close.

I'm still on the phone trying to convince people to sign up with an hour and a half to go.

:clap2:

They are gonna lose on guys like us, but they are gonna make on guys like a friend of mine I told this to. He's a big Horseplayer and likes to gamble, and has too big of an ego to go for the risk free $$$$. He thinks he will beat them. He went through about $800 yesterday when he signed up, and lost almost all of it. There are lots of him that they are targeting.

I don't understand why they limit you to $250 via xpressfund. That seems the most reliable to me. What are these Green Dot Money Pak's? Are they just like a prepaid card you buy at Walgreens or CVS and can use to deposit? I'm gonna have to get one to put in so I can finish off the last $100.

They limit you to $250 a week, but there's a semi way around it. If you have Bill Pay at your bank, enter them as a payee, and send them a check from Bill pay. I did this on Monday, got into my account today.

I don't understand why they limit you to $250 via xpressfund. That seems the most reliable to me. What are these Green Dot Money Pak's? Are they just like a prepaid card you buy at Walgreens or CVS and can use to deposit? I'm gonna have to get one to put in so I can finish off the last $100.

Yes same thing essentially. Make sure you get the kind with a scratch off code

dont do place wagers the extra dime breakage will cut into profits.....your best move imo if your not a capper at all Is to wager basically equal sized win wagers in the amount of $5 (so you need 200 wagers in 30 days of doing this should be simple, if you are impatient go up to $10 win wager) on the second favored horse as close to post as possible so you know the second favored horse. that should be about a 16% losing long term prop leaving you lots of free money. Just do horses and harness this way, not dogs. if you really want to roll the dice..wait for a small field of 4 where win and place only are offered on a huge favorite and play all $1000 on it (if you deposit $1000). get your $2.10 (or $2.20 if its indiana downs or mountaineer) and be done with it. there is over 30 days a small field race with win and place only in North America. look for bad weather days with lots of scratches. be careful on this second idea, I have not read the fine print sometimes it says all minimum payout wagers do not count not just show wagers..so look careful at that...
BUMP