This forum very busy compared to many similar counterparts

FISHHEAD

Quite a few posters here that have been kicked out of other forums with no little to no interest in doing anything other than power posting about mundane things like posting pictures of their meals' date=' their hatred of blacks and playing in every free contest.[/quote']

I've never posted a picture of my meal...I actually have more black friends than you....and I've never entered a contest here.

yet you still hate my guts

you're a fkn low life clown- I'm still surprised that your own people didn't break your jaw yet- you're probably good at hiding...retardO

I've never posted a picture of my meal...I actually have more black friends than you....and I've never entered a contest here.

yet you still hate my guts

you're a fkn low life clown- I'm still surprised that your own people didn't break your jaw yet- you're probably good at hiding...retardO

rocket i'm pretty sure sleepy wasn't talking about you with that post

you were always so nice and classy rocket, now it seems like you're defensive and aggressive for some reason... take the high road my friend

rocket i'm pretty sure sleepy wasn't talking about you with that post

you were always so nice and classy rocket, now it seems like you're defensive and aggressive for some reason... take the high road my friend

what if I don't take the high road? are you gonna shit in them dipers Mikey?

fkn retard is trying to protect is a slow motion who pretty much tried to buried 90% of the board

hey Mikey suck a russian schlong boy- PM if you wanna get my number so I can bit the shit out of you