Should PO69 be banned from TGF?

Sol Diabler

Should PO69 be banned from TGF?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. 99% of the time, I am against banning posters. But I might be able to make an exception here. Guy has proven to be a piece of shit over the years. Guys that have

• Yes
    • No

I'm gonna be a 100% honest.

All through life, I have always been the guy standing up for the nerds. Try to help the unfortunate. Hated bullies who made fun of other people.

But with po69? I don't feel any of that. I am numb.

He is a self admitted piece of shit who continues troll others. Fuck him.

I'm gonna be a 100% honest.

All through life, I have always been the guy standing up for the nerds. Try to help the unfortunate. Hated bullies who made fun of other people.

But with po69? I don't feel any of that. I am numb.

He is a self admitted piece of shit who continues troll others. Fuck him.

The boss is the complete opposite

It was his kids pets...left them to starve to death & die then bragged about it on all the forums.

I feel bad for his kids knowing they have a shitty father.

They lost their pets and found out they had a shorty father in the same day. But they got to keep their play station.

Sponsors care.

I've met him twice, that's 2 more times than anyone in this thread. He's no different than any other heavy gambler...

Do you really think you are helping his cause posting this?

Who the fuck cares if you have met him? Of course he is a heavy gambler. And of course sponsors care that he keeps depositing.

He is going to deposit at whatever book gives him the best options. Not because they are sponsoring this forum.

Dumb attempt here by Hoffa to defend a piece of shit.

I'm not trying to help anyone. I'm stating the truth, the whole truth. If I wanted to defend him I would dispute all of the accusations being leveled against him. Two are outright false, the rest I know nothing about.

He's not a saint and no bigger of a sinner than most anyone not named G-d.

I'm not trying to help anyone. I'm stating the truth, the whole truth. If I wanted to defend him I would dispute all of the accusations being leveled against him. Two are outright false, the rest I know nothing about.

He's not a saint and no bigger of a sinner than most anyone not named G-d.

Ok. Fair enough.

So what are the 2 flat out lies?

I understand your interpretation of the 1st. That he didn't kill his kids pets. But that is your interpretation. Many others have interpreted it differently.

I will admit I never saw the post. Just going on the account of many other posters.

I'd like to see the thread in question. If I read it and I am wrong, then I will apologize for that allegation.

Ok. Fair enough.

So what are the 2 flat out lies?

I understand your interpretation of the 1st. That he didn't kill his kids pets. But that is your interpretation. Many others have interpreted it differently.

I will admit I never saw the post. Just going on the account of many other posters.

I'd like to see the thread in question. If I read it and I am wrong, then I will apologize for that allegation.

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php/337934-Official-POS69-roast-flambe-thread?highlight=Po69+roast

Enjoy pal.

He said in his own words that he didn't want to bring the pets and that the electronics were more important. That is fact.

Reading back through that old EOG thread, it looks like Hoffa was defending the guy even back then.  8 years ago.  

I have no issue with a guy taking up for another.  If there is a good reason.  I'm just not seeing it Hoffa.

Ive never understood the "I met the guy and he seemed like a nice enough guy" thing.  Anyone can put on a smile, drink a beer with you, and seem like a good guy.  Means jack shit.  

And again, I don't think the "he deposits a lot of money with sponsor books" holds any water either.  From all accounts, the guy is as degenerate as they come.  He's going to be depositing with his favorite books no matter if he posts here or not.