Big Brother 17- it must be Summer (picks posted)

joeybagadonuts

Fucking over Lex was hilarious.  Everyone was so shocked.  But he should have been able to manage Tyson and the numbers.  That's partly his fault.

The black guy Sean was better than Mariano on Marquesas and better TV.  The horseback ride, the farting.  He was supposed to be on All Stars but they signed him up and then just bailed on him.

Sean-Rector-does-not-like-horses.jpg

I hate that those idiots keep asking John to go up as a pawn. That POS cowboy said, "I hate having to keep asking you to do this..."

Um, how about you put yourselves up then, jackasses.

lol why would they put themselves up? The game isnt be fair to everyone and take turns on the block

For them they absolutely are doing the right thing putting Johnny up since in their eyes and by all appearances he doesnt hold grudges about it and has thrown it for them every time they asked. So he listens and doesnt get mad. Why put anyone else up?

The issue is they have probably gone to the well one too many times and Johnny mac getting sick of it. Easier for us to see with his DR comments. Only problem with what Clay/Shelli have done is they ask A LOT of john and then dont keep him involved in anything else. So of course the dude is gonna pick up you dont give two shits about him and just using him. If you were talking game wth him a lot and let him in on the alliance itd be easier to pull off

**SPOILER**

Pretty pathetic how Big Brother has let Audrey do whatever she wants to do.  She has basically quit the show and has locked herself in the have-not room.  But Big Brother let her break a few rules... eating pizza, not having to sleep on those dentist chairs, and being able to turn the lights off at night.  

Looks like Audrey going home. Never know, things could change. But think everyone is sick of her at this point. She was looking OK again for a while playing dead and staying off the radar but just couldnt stop stirring shit up and lying to people

Johnny Mac has quickly become my fav person in the house. Definitely the most interesting player with jace gone. He seemed off and a bit awkward at the beginning but once you get the hang of his humor he's hilarious. I dont have him in my five but wouldnt be upset seeing him take the half mil.